PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 02-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Star Wars Models.

Everyone has an X-Wing, but how many Tie Fighters are there to go with all of those Rebel craft? How many Darth Vader Tie Advanced....? Well now you've got one.

Below you'll see a small collection of shots of what is currently in developement. If anyone has any advice on rigging these models and
posing them..... That's something I've been trying to figure out for
months. Please, let me know, or point me in the right direction. Thanks.

PDF

Darth Vader's Tie Fighter.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

PDO

Darth Vader's Tie Fighter.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

You will only find these models here......

Edit: One of these things is not like the other..... Doh!
Attached Thumbnails
Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_12-feb.-06-09.10.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_11-feb.-06-09.10.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_08-feb.-03-08.15.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_10-feb.-06-09.09.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_07-feb.-06-09.07.jpg  

Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_09-feb.-06-09.08.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_08-feb.-06-09.08.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_13-feb.-06-09.11.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_01-feb.-06-09.03.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_02-feb.-06-09.03.jpg  

Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_04-feb.-06-09.05.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_05-feb.-06-09.05.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_06-feb.-06-09.06.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 02-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Banned

R4-P17

PDF only.

R4-P17.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Old 02-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Banned

I was just ripping through a whole bunch more of these models and just had to show some more photos, I should have a couple of light sabers done toot sweet.
Attached Thumbnails
Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_15-feb.-06-11.48.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_17-feb.-06-11.48.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_19-feb.-06-11.48.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_21-feb.-06-11.49.jpg   Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_22-feb.-06-11.49.jpg  

Old 02-06-2012, 07:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 256.10 MB
Hey, these are great models. Thanks very much for sharing them.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Banned

You're welcome, there should be a couple more real soon.
Google Adsense
Old 02-06-2012, 11:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.92 MB
Those models are great. But I see the Tie Fighter needs some cleaning up work. Yes , Yes, I know. The advanced builders can cut away overlapping parts but for us newbies it is going to be tough going to build it.

Also the Hellfire droid you posted looks great. Any chance you can share the mesh if you are not going to work on it any time soon. I would like to try and clean it up, it is a want to have on my list for some time now.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 709.4 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaar View Post
Those models are great. But I see the Tie Fighter needs some cleaning up work. Yes , Yes, I know. The advanced builders can cut away overlapping parts but for us newbies it is going to be tough going to build it.

Also the Hellfire droid you posted looks great. Any chance you can share the mesh if you are not going to work on it any time soon. I would like to try and clean it up, it is a want to have on my list for some time now.
Holy Crap! Blaar! I sent you an e-mail about your Large scale mech. I've got it downloaded, and printed, but am unsure where to start. You didn't happen to make up some instructions, did you? If not, I'll figure it out.

Sorry, didn't mean to change subjects, I'll go back to my hole now

http://dented-rick.deviantart.com/
Old 02-07-2012, 04:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.92 MB
@ Dented Rick

Some how I missed your mail or never received it. I have only released / helped out with one large scale mech, and that was the Shadow Cat for kjev. Rest of my mechs are all scaled 1/40 and are usually about ~25cm tall.

All my mech models are released in PDO so unfortunately you will need to have pepakura viewer in order to build them.

Which mech do you plan on building ? Will try and make some instructions if you do not have pepakura installed.

Also, maybe you are confusing me with some one else

Feel free to PM me.

@ Neptune

Sorry about the thread hijack
Old 02-07-2012, 09:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 709.4 KB
its the L5 Riesig. I have the pdo, I was just hoping for instructions, because I cannot figure out where to start, lol

http://dented-rick.deviantart.com/
Old 02-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaar View Post

Jees, wow... I looked it over and it didn't seem to be a problem at all, I guess you have to build it first, before you know what little niggling problems might be inherent. Sure, I'll open up any model I'm working on, or have in stock, which comes in at over ten thousand.... But yeah, I'll post the whole thing and get a link up soon.

On another note, I've got a couple of lightsabers that look really good and they are about ready to go up, can someone give me an accurate length?
Attached Thumbnails
Star Wars Models.-screenhunter_10-feb.-06-09.09.jpg  
Google Adsense