Armor 6 2 14.29%
Armor 7 3 21.43%
Armor 8 5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Ironman + Warmachine +

I'm working on a styrene Ironman kit and working up a lighting kit and a resin kit to be able to pose the styrene model and in the interim I've taken a couple of existing models and retextured them and will be doing builds on these. Additionally, I'll be updating the blog and sharing new links and will be starting a new blog while working up the new site. Below are a couple of photos of the retextured models. I think I have most if not all of the complete armor sets, but am not quite sure.
Attached Thumbnails
Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_02-mar.-09-10.47.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_02-mar.-14-09.17.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 03-19-2012, 12:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 193.89 MB
This will be awesome . I would love to have a 1:1 iron man suit !!!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 06:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidoosnopro View Post
This will be awesome . I would love to have a 1:1 iron man suit !!!!!
Well...... It looks like it's going to be War Machine first. I can't find everything I need for the Ironman suit, but I will be doing the head / helmet. Anyway, here' what I have for the most part, it seems everything is there except for the boots / shoes. I'm guessing that they are essentially the same as IM's. BTW, I've attached a couple of photos of the model that I'm stripping and reposing.
Attached Thumbnails
Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_03-mar.-29-06.09.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_04-mar.-29-06.10.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_05-mar.-29-06.10.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_06-mar.-29-06.10.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_07-mar.-29-06.11.jpg  

Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_08-mar.-29-06.11.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_09-mar.-29-06.12.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-ironman-model-31.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-ironman-model-33.jpg  
Old 03-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Banned

Woohoo! Spoke to soon in the last post. I found all of the files I need. Who needs a little figure, a styrene model, or an over priced "Collectable" when you can create your own full scale armor out of cardstock and fiberglass. Woohoo!
Attached Thumbnails
Ironman + Warmachine +-ironman-figure.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_23-mar.-29-10.01.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_19-mar.-29-08.30.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_21-mar.-29-10.00.jpg   Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_22-mar.-29-10.00.jpg  

Old 04-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Banned

I've been walking the floors waiting for a shipment of silicone for a week and today I thought I would play with this while doing a couple of builds, naturally after doing Honey do's and cutting the grass again.... Anyway, I've been working on these models as none of them are textured and the unfolds need work in my oppinion... I've also noticed that each of these files are going to need work either before, or after the fiberglass is applied and has had a chance to cure.
Attached Thumbnails
Ironman + Warmachine +-screenhunter_09-apr.-03-20.12.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 04-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Banned

Doh! Just had a friend send me the scans of the CG model..... Never mind. sorry.. Doh!
Old 05-20-2012, 03:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.44 MB
Neptune,

do you plan to finish and release an iron man paper model? I've just seen both movies plus the Avengers and am a bit sold on this figure now...

Thorsten
Old 05-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Banned

I've been working on a prototype for awhile now and have used everything I can at my disposal. I'm test building a couple of the pre-existing card models, starting with the boots and refering back and forth to the screens, scans, model etc. There will not be one from me any time soon, it's going to take awhile to work out. As with many other models used in film there are discrepencies to work out and I'm not about to republish someone else's work, so the long term answer is yes and the short term answer is that it will not be very quickly. Sorry, to much on my plate, I'm trying finish up some previously contracted work and some previously promised models etc.. and trying to thin down the workload.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.44 MB
Hey, no need to say sorry :-) It's good to hear that you didn't throw it into the trash but it's your time... I only wanted to let you know that there are people looking forward to this one!

BTW, as you are referring to discrepancies, are they caused by the different versions of the suit (Mk. II, III, ...) or did you examine just one exemplar of them?

Thorsten
Old 05-22-2012, 06:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorst View Post
Hey, no need to say sorry :-) It's good to hear that you didn't throw it into the trash but it's your time... I only wanted to let you know that there are people looking forward to this one!

BTW, as you are referring to discrepancies, are they caused by the different versions of the suit (Mk. II, III, ...) or did you examine just one exemplar of them?

Thorsten
I'm glad folks are looking forward to my work, but there's plenty of that to go around. With regards to discrepencies, I've very well aware of the differences between the separate MK's. The discrepencies are directly related to missing details. There are a lot of IM models all over the net, you just have to look for them, or find some time to learn to create them yourself. I've got a complete batch of IM and WM models and the vast majority came from the net.
Google Adsense