PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 05-03-2012, 07:28 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Joe,

If you have a problem with Airdave, add him to your ignore list, much better than posting this.

I am trying to run a friendly forum, and right now your comments aren't helping any

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 05-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Well, I may not be around for awhile, but I will be checking in. So what do you think so far? If you are not straight, I feel for ya, but really, come on.. Aint she hot?
Attached Thumbnails
Fallout NV Vintage Tin Toy Rocket.-_2..jpg  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
Joe,

If you have a problem with Airdave, add him to your ignore list, much better than posting this.

I am trying to run a friendly forum, and right now your comments aren't helping any

Rick
I totally get you Rick, but I also know that you can see what I'm saying. Come on.. Air Dave doesn't post anything for weeks, but then comes in here and knocks down other threads with requests about dead threads... Come on it's an obvious technique to knock down someone elses stuff while try to boost an old thread to get attention away from something that a lot of people are having fun with.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:36 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

If you follow the timeline on the Nostromo thread, his reply is a legit post, and was the 3rd post after two others.

I have not posted in weeks too, care to accuse me of the same thing?

I can start posting in every thread if you want, and make sure all threads get pushed down.

Just let it go, and go build something, i am trying to do the same

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 05-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you follow the timeline on the Nostromo thread, his reply is a legit post, and was the 3rd post after two others.

I have not posted in weeks too, care to accuse me of the same thing?

I can start posting in every thread if you want, and make sure all threads get pushed down.

Just let it go, and go build something, i am trying to do the same

Rick
After being slammed for 6+ plus years.... I'm never going to let it go! Now, if this is the way you want to run the forum, I have nothing to do, but respect your wishes, however it does show me how deep the clown posse have tentacles. I really respected the fact that you and the staff didn't bow to the clown posse, but seeing what's going on right now... I have to wonder. did they threaten to boycott your site, did the threaten that they would stop coming here and, or spread nasty rumors and kill anything you did to make money and talk smack about your site for the rest of your life? I ask because the same punks tried the same stuff with me, They don't like anyone that will stand up against them... But I will never go away. sorry if I casued you any problems... No wait a minute, I'm not the one on the personal vendetta... Doh!
Google Adsense
Old 05-03-2012, 07:50 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

I don't care about your personal history, history with others, that is your thing.

I know of no one you are referring to, I don't care to know them.

I want this forum to be friendly, run by enthusiasts, and share knowledge on the hobby.

I come here to relax and learn, not to babysit.

and if there is anything offending you or you want to report a post, do that, and my staff and I will try to take care of it.

Rick
Old 05-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Banned

Actually, I'm the guy that has been trying to share my years of experience with people that do not have it and instead of people being happy to learn things they seem to get their panties in a bunch and want to come to you and stir up stuff. Go back and the last bunch of posts... What have I done, but to work and try to share my experience with others....??? 90% of my posts are teaching and telling and showing, or positive and uplifting. Have I ever some into someone elses thread and complained to the staff that he was being... anything? No. I have never come in and complained about anyone, even when there was an obvious affront.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Banned

OK,so what do I do everytime I get offended? how do I cry and whine about someone else and cause them problems? how do I do the best that I can to fu** someone else over? Actually I don't want to know. You can tell from my posts that all I want to do is do my thing and have fun and help other people out. So, you do what you gotta do cause I ain't kissing up to anyone to be a decent poster. that trys to help and work within the community.

Ive done nothing wrong. Just because lame ass bitches are offended.... It's not what I've done, it's a direct example of their insecurity and total lack of work ethic, or self control. Do what you have to do. I'm so sick of these whinning ass clowns I could puke. They ahve no talent, or they are offended by others and instead of trying to do better, the por simpletona whine..

Last edited by rickstef; 05-03-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: keep the language clean, it is a family site after all
Old 05-03-2012, 08:02 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Do whatever you want to do, all I ask is that you post smart.
there is no need to reply to every post.

I know I don't

Rick
Old 05-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Do whatever you want to do, all I ask is that you post smart.
there is no need to reply to every post.

I know I don't

Rick
OK. as you wish.
Google Adsense