PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 05-18-2012, 06:01 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Well, Ver 1.01 with the Rocket, the Launcher and the Ladder have been compiled into one zip file and forwarded to John Leslie for hosting, as soon as he has a chance to look at everything and get it hosted, I'll supply a link.

"Retro Rocket Rangers Assemble!"
Attached Thumbnails
Big Boy Rocket Toy...-amazing_1952_oct.jpg   Big Boy Rocket Toy...-rocket-launcher-ladder-all-1.jpg  
Old 05-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Banned

John has posted the "Big Boy Rocket Toy" along with the launcher and entry ladder.....

The Lower Hudson Valley Paper Model E-Gift Shop - Photo Gallery - Science Fiction

He's also posted the rocket that we worked on together. Check out this thread.
Many more Retro Rockets to come....

The Rocket Formerly Known as Black, aka RFKAB

Retro Rocket Rangers Assemble!
Old 05-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
im having a lot of problems downloading this, is there any way to get them as pdfs?
i really enjoyed this thread and would like to build this rocket and also offer it to a special class as a project to work on this year.
sincerely,
jim
Old 05-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
im having a lot of problems downloading this, is there any way to get them as pdfs?
i really enjoyed this thread and would like to build this rocket and also offer it to a special class as a project to work on this year.
sincerely,
jim
I've already made this available as both .pdf's and .pdo's and someone complained about the size of the file and John is hosting it as two zip files as .jpeg files.... I had no problem downloading the files from John's site and I've had quite a few downloads from this site and several other places since I posted the first version..... I can contact the staff here and see if they want to host it..... I'm totally confused as to how my files are so difficult for some to download, especially when I look at the number of downloads of the last year.....????

I did get some more work done on Pem-Tech's model, which will be a kitbashed version of this models fuselage.... Worked on the Myst Rocket as well.... (The Ark with modified fins.)
Attached Thumbnails
Big Boy Rocket Toy...-screenhunter_03-may.-26-14.09.jpg   Big Boy Rocket Toy...-screenhunter_02-may.-26-08.21a.jpg  
Old 05-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
i dont know why either, i just wont open and i get a bunch of dead links or whatever they are and i cant open them either, i found the zip file and was able to open it , thank you.
but some of the listings i open tell me nothing and are dead, and as i said i dont know why. i have windows 7 and all, they should. i need to be more savy to these things.
thanks again i hope in the next month or two i can build it. i am getting burnt out and over loaded with projects and need to refocus and advance my skills some more.
but i really like the rocket retro stuff, and i am thinking of doing just a few more models, and then making my own style of things, totally off the wall, and building other's works. its good to see men like you [and of course the ladies too] building and creating such great stuff.
jim
Google Adsense
Old 05-26-2012, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
i dont know why either, i just wont open and i get a bunch of dead links or whatever they are and i cant open them either, i found the zip file and was able to open it , thank you.
but some of the listings i open tell me nothing and are dead, and as i said i dont know why. i have windows 7 and all, they should. i need to be more savy to these things.
thanks again i hope in the next month or two i can build it. i am getting burnt out and over loaded with projects and need to refocus and advance my skills some more.
but i really like the rocket retro stuff, and i am thinking of doing just a few more models, and then making my own style of things, totally off the wall, and building other's works. its good to see men like you [and of course the ladies too] building and creating such great stuff.
jim

Well, I don't know how to make this any easier, you can send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send you a lower resolution version in pdf format, but I can't keep doing that for all of these models.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.15 GB
Mine downloaded just fine.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCinKC46 View Post
Mine downloaded just fine.
Thanks KC. As soon as I get my site together, they will all be available in several different formats. I started out making them available in .png and .jpeg and promised Chris that I would make them available in .pdo and .pdf and that's what I've tried to do.