PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 05-31-2012, 09:38 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.

So, the Tin Toy is pretty much in the bag as is the Ironman Anti-Tank Missle are pretty much in the bag, so I decided to go right into the Big Boy Rocket Toy build and a concurrent build of Pem Tech's Logo Rocket. I'm build the Liberty Prime model and McHale's Akira Bridge as well, but I'll handle thos is separate threads. Still working on the Refit and TOS models as well, so there will be updates for those when the time is right. Naturally I'm building the Maximus textured version. -/\-
Attached Thumbnails
Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-screenhunter_02-may.-31-10.26.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-screenhunter_01-may.-31-10.26.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-screenhunter_03-may.-26-14.09.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-rocket-toy-1b.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 05-31-2012, 10:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Looking forward to your builds! You sound busy!!

Most interested in the Logo build rocket!

Mike
Old 06-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbauer View Post
Looking forward to your builds! You sound busy!!

Most interested in the Logo build rocket!

Mike
Thanks, I have to do a partial build on the Big Boy first, to get correct sizing for Pem Tech's stuff, so that's what I'm focusing on at the moment, plus I have to come up with some corrections for the LOGO and tweak the textures a hair.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Banned

A couple of quick posts to get caught up with the build.....
Attached Thumbnails
Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-1.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-2.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-3.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-4.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-5.jpg  

Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-6.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-7.jpg  
Old 06-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Banned

God I love big models.... They are so much easier on these eyes and fingers and so much easier to add excruciating detail to.... Much more to come.
Attached Thumbnails
Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-8.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-9.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-10.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-11.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-12.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 06-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Banned

More build pics.... Any questions, suggestions, comment.... Always welcome...
Attached Thumbnails
Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-13.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-14.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-15.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-16.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-17.jpg  

Old 06-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Banned

More updates.....
Old 06-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Banned

Doh! Here are the pretty pics....
Attached Thumbnails
Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-18.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-19.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-20.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-22.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-23.jpg  

Old 06-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
i have found that in windows 7 paint.net, you can save and print metallic textures and surfaces of just about anything, and i prints out of windows paint very convincingly it that helps on any kind of candy colors you might want to use.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

More updates.....BTW, I want to rebuild this rocket and laminate each part and put it up for auction. All of the proceeds to go to this site for keeping it going. What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-24.jpg   Big Boy+Logo Rocket Build.-big-boy-build-25.jpg  
Google Adsense