PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 08-06-2012, 09:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Stevie Ray Vaughn always makes me a little down. We were on the way to the Cuyahoga Civic Center to buy tickets when they announced that he was gone. Actually pulled off onto the shoulder for a couple minutes.

Excellent choice of music, sir.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
Stevie Ray Vaughn always makes me a little down. We were on the way to the Cuyahoga Civic Center to buy tickets when they announced that he was gone. Actually pulled off onto the shoulder for a couple minutes.

Excellent choice of music, sir.
I was out in the woods, cutting down trees, for a home I was building and listening to K-SHE 95.... Check out their website, it's all good ole Rock and Roll! 60's 70's 80's and on... Say hello to sweetmeat while your there.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
If you were listening to KSHE, you were a stone's throw from where I went to college at Rolla, Missouri. Lots of friends in St. Louis. One of my favorite stories from my trip to Europe was down by the docks in Barcelona. There was an outdoor bar called The Missouri Bar. Of course I had to stop. All of a sudden this guy comes running over wearing a huge smile and his KSHE t-shirt. I was wearing a KY102 jersey. Small world.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
If you were listening to KSHE, you were a stone's throw from where I went to college at Rolla, Missouri. Lots of friends in St. Louis. One of my favorite stories from my trip to Europe was down by the docks in Barcelona. There was an outdoor bar called The Missouri Bar. Of course I had to stop. All of a sudden this guy comes running over wearing a huge smile and his KSHE t-shirt. I was wearing a KY102 jersey. Small world.
I too attended UMR, as well as UMSL and several other acronyms.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Banned

Well, I've just about got this wrapped up. I've got the case all painted up nice and purdy and I've got several different graphics made up for the clock face, so all I have to do is have the graphics printed up on glossy 11X17 cardstock and throw the guts back in and it's a done deal.
Attached Thumbnails
Nuka Cola Clock-nuka_cola_8.jpg   Nuka Cola Clock-nuka_cola_7.jpg   Nuka Cola Clock-nuka_cola_6.jpg   Nuka Cola Clock-nuka_cola_5.jpg   Nuka Cola Clock-nuka_cola_4.jpg  

Nuka Cola Clock-nuka_cola_3.jpg   Nuka Cola Clock-nuka_cola_2.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 08-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Very cool - Nice gfx !
Old 08-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter taft View Post
Very cool - Nice gfx !
Thanks, all I have to do is clean them up and swap out the Nuka Cola, for the existing Coca-Cola on a couple of them. I have more work that I made from scratch and will show it when I'm ready to go to market with this item.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Thanks, all I have to do is clean them up and swap out the Nuka Cola, for the existing Coca-Cola on a couple of them. I have more work that I made from scratch and will show it when I'm ready to go to market with this item.
I used to make a few clocks for friends. What amazed me was the fact that, to buy a battery clock movement {with hands} was £7.00 i thought this was stupid, i could buy cheap ready made clocks for £2.00. So i purchased a whole bunch of these and dragged the guts out of 'em and stuck those in my designs
Old 08-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter taft View Post
I used to make a few clocks for friends. What amazed me was the fact that, to buy a battery clock movement {with hands} was £7.00 i thought this was stupid, i could buy cheap ready made clocks for £2.00. So i purchased a whole bunch of these and dragged the guts out of 'em and stuck those in my designs
There you go... I bought that Bulova clock for three bucks at a thrift store.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Banned

I've been meaning to update this for weeks.... Oh well, here you go. I finished the clock and placed my own custom graphics inside and it works perfectly. I bought some Coke bottles to go with it and I'm going to make them into Nuka Cola bottles.
Attached Thumbnails
Nuka Cola Clock-nuka-clock.jpg   Nuka Cola Clock-nuka-bottle-real-1.jpg  
Google Adsense