PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 08-01-2012, 08:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 38.14 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Just a thought, but doesn't the same group of folks agree to allow you to host all of the files you guys worked on? That was one of the most popular threads around, for some time. I can't understand why Nothing would take his work down, or why it would be removed from any forum. That whole fleet of models was great. I still have most of them on my old computer HD. I've been creating my own from the same file data, at different scales, but still.... It would be nice to have them all in one place for the very reason this thread was started.
I have permission to host the fleet pack ship we worked on together. The turret model was one that Nothing did up on his own and was not part of the fleet pack, so it's appropriate for me to ask his permission before I host it.

None of the work was taken down, although some files were lost in server changes at Z, and after the change of ownership there, it was Nothing's choice not to restore some of his work there. As for Nothings site, it's simply a matter of "real life" taking precedence over hobbies.

That's why it takes me years to finish larger developments like the Normandy - I work a lot for low pay to make ends meet. I work on models when I have the right mix of time and energy. Well, and the usual developers ADD.

Steve
Old 08-01-2012, 08:31 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsquirrel View Post
I have permission to host the fleet pack ship we worked on together. The turret model was one that Nothing did up on his own and was not part of the fleet pack, so it's appropriate for me to ask his permission before I host it.

None of the work was taken down, although some files were lost in server changes at Z, and after the change of ownership there, it was Nothing's choice not to restore some of his work there. As for Nothings site, it's simply a matter of "real life" taking precedence over hobbies.

That's why it takes me years to finish larger developments like the Normandy - I work a lot for low pay to make ends meet. I work on models when I have the right mix of time and energy. Well, and the usual developers ADD.

Steve
I hear ya on all counts. I meant to build that cannon model a dozen times, but as you know, I've got my plate full, but still keep filling it. I've been working on keeping the new project pile down, but I keeping thinking of new and interesting things t do. At any rate, glad to know the models, for the most part are still up, looking forward to that connon being available agin.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 529.13 MB
Ditto. What he said,on all counts.