PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 08-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Can't wait to see more. Are you going to do the Hitchhiker that blessed the covers, the big green smiley face with the thumbs up?
Old 08-11-2012, 02:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.08 GB
Hey Joe,

That Ford Prefect is one Hoopy Frood Dude. He is going to be a fantastic addition to my collection. I will place him on my build list right below Marvin.

Thanks for all your hard work and pictures of your creations.

Share and enjoy...

Rick
Old 08-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 425.92 MB
Excellent!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Can't wait to see more. Are you going to do the Hitchhiker that blessed the covers, the big green smiley face with the thumbs up?
Hi Neptune - my interest is more in the BBC stuff. The green guy is more an American thing and never really appeared on any covers or material in the UK.

If you fancied having a go I'd certainly give you my 5 cents worth of advice throughout the process :D

And I bet if you nudged Gary Pilsworth he'd have a go
PaperModelers.com - View Profile: GaryPilsworth

You'd just need to figure out which 'pose' you were wanting as I think there were a few variations.
If it were me I'd go for the one with the camera and suitcase as with such a simple character, any additional details you can add is a bonus....
Google Image Result for http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/6a00c22527999b549d00c22527bc8d549d-500pi.jpg
Old 08-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Banned

I see with regards to the BBC stuff... I'd have to think about which one, maybe start out with the simplest and then add things to the main character... Actually, I think this would be right up webdudes alley as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaJo View Post
Hi Neptune - my interest is more in the BBC stuff. The green guy is more an American thing and never really appeared on any covers or material in the UK.

If you fancied having a go I'd certainly give you my 5 cents worth of advice throughout the process :D

And I bet if you nudged Gary Pilsworth he'd have a go
PaperModelers.com - View Profile: GaryPilsworth

You'd just need to figure out which 'pose' you were wanting as I think there were a few variations.
If it were me I'd go for the one with the camera and suitcase as with such a simple character, any additional details you can add is a bonus....
Google Image Result for http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/6a00c22527999b549d00c22527bc8d549d-500pi.jpg
Google Adsense
Old 08-17-2012, 08:50 PM

Hi Joe, Just wanted to see when Mr. Ford will be available on your website. Not trying to be pushy, just don't want to miss out...

If you create Zaphod how about having him coming out or near the Total Perspective Vortex, that would be cool. (My 2cents worth anyway )

Although I'm sure whatever you come up with is going to be great anyway.

Again thanks for all your hard work and for sharing.

Rick

Share and enjoy...Sirius Cybernetic
Old 08-18-2012, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
I see with regards to the BBC stuff... I'd have to think about which one, maybe start out with the simplest and then add things to the main character... Actually, I think this would be right up webdudes alley as well.

Hi Neptune - I might have a 'very' basic play with the green guy this weekend and see if you or anyone else wants to pick up the baton with it. As for Webdude - is he still going? Haven't seen sight nor sound of him in years....
Old 08-18-2012, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick65 View Post
Hi Joe, Just wanted to see when Mr. Ford will be available on your website. Not trying to be pushy, just don't want to miss out...

If you create Zaphod how about having him coming out or near the Total Perspective Vortex, that would be cool. (My 2cents worth anyway )

Although I'm sure whatever you come up with is going to be great anyway.

Again thanks for all your hard work and for sharing.

Rick
Hi Maverick - slightly behind but one more week should see the kit complete at least. If your not bothered about instructions I might send you and Red the pre-release version (instruction free) seeing as you two are extra keen
Old 08-25-2012, 02:48 AM

Okay - tiny distraction with a mini-build for the missus, but the Ford kits complete and I will resume the instructions next week ;D

Tony Stark
Old 09-06-2012, 08:39 PM

Greetings Earthling,

This is your Vogon captain, so stop what you're doing and pay attention!!! Good that's better-if you dont want pushed into the airlock you will finish up with those Ford Prefect instructions so I can build him, cause I need someone to read my poetry too. If not him then YOU.

Just wanted to see how things are progressing after the little interlude...Tony Stark looks teally cool by the way. No pressure just waiting in antisapation. Well I'm off to find my towel.

Rick

Share and enjoy...Sirius Cybernetic
Google Adsense