PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 10-12-2012, 03:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Actually after I saw the first post, and knowing your engineering background, I almost asked if you had plans to build a single-can refrigerator ... LOL
Old 10-12-2012, 06:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.08 GB
This is too cool, I'd love to see a Mt. Dew version. I keep telling my wife that it's my lives blood - it definitely keeps me going. Tastes good too.

Thanks for the link, I found a pool table and vending machine that's going to be a great addition to the mini game room I have planned. Already have a bunch of pinball and arcade machines to build/rebuild.

Keep up the great work and thank for sharing.

Share and enjoy...Sirius Cybernetic
Old 10-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
Actually after I saw the first post, and knowing your engineering background, I almost asked if you had plans to build a single-can refrigerator ... LOL
If I had a break, it would be a no brainer, as it is I'm looking into other ways of doing the same thing.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Banned

Took a little time work work on this some more for the Wife......
Attached Thumbnails
Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-27.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-28.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-29.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-30.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-31.jpg  

Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-32.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-33.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-34.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-35.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-36.jpg  

Old 11-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Banned

Besides working on the door and fiddly bits I started using a dental tool to make my creases, works great. Additionally, I found a model of the fridge with a back on it and better internal structure built into the model, so I rextured it. When I go to the printer the next time, I can get new parts printed up and have a whole. After that I'll release the revised versions of the model for those who are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-37.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-38.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-39.jpg   Nuka / Coca- Cola Fridge Build-nuka-fridg-40.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 11-11-2012, 10:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
Very nice work on the retexturing. Can't wait for these to use in a couple of dioramas I'm working on.

Clif
Old 11-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clif52 View Post
Very nice work on the retexturing. Can't wait for these to use in a couple of dioramas I'm working on.

Clif
I can't wait to see the diorama's your building.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
I'm building some 1 foot tall by 3 foot wide shadow box dioramas to hang on the wall. One is a old style game room that could use a Coke machine. It would also work in the pool hall shadow box. Currently working on 6 inch action figure scale. Wolverine will be in the pool hall with Gambit sitting at the card table.

Clif
Old 11-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clif52 View Post
I'm building some 1 foot tall by 3 foot wide shadow box dioramas to hang on the wall. One is a old style game room that could use a Coke machine. It would also work in the pool hall shadow box. Currently working on 6 inch action figure scale. Wolverine will be in the pool hall with Gambit sitting at the card table.

Clif
That sounds very interesting, I think Maverick65 was working on a diorama of a game room as well, something like that.