Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 11-26-2012, 05:16 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMCS View Post
wicked awesome
To all, you read this with a Boston accent right?
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 11-26-2012, 10:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.57 MB
i'd build that ..
Old 11-27-2012, 07:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
To all, you read this with a Boston accent right?
yup! just like cliff clavin from cheers
Old 11-28-2012, 02:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 352.00 MB
Instruction

Hi,
here is the first part of my build report / instruction. At the next days I will post the second part, the wings of the Tie Fighter. So here are the Cockpit and the Pylons. The Instruction is a little bit different to ninjatoes, because I simplified some parts at the seat-section and I glued the hatch in the roof.
Sorry for the bad quality of the hull section-photo, but I only found some from a testbuild.

regards Loenf
Attached Thumbnails
Detailed Tie-Interceptor-1.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-2.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-3.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-5.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-6.jpg  

Detailed Tie-Interceptor-7.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-8.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-9.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-10.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-11.jpg  

Detailed Tie-Interceptor-12.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-13.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-14.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-15.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-16.jpg  

Detailed Tie-Interceptor-17.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-18.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-19.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-20.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-21.jpg  

Old 11-28-2012, 02:56 PM

Instruction 2

Here is te rest of the cockpit and the pylons:
Attached Thumbnails
Detailed Tie-Interceptor-21a.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-22.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-23.jpg  
Old 11-28-2012, 03:06 PM

Instruction 3

Now I start with the wings of the Tie Interceptor. Now you can decide, between build an Interceptor or a Fighter. I continue now with the Interceptor, ongoing to this report I will show how the fighter is to be build.
Here are the next photos, more of them follow the next days.

regards Loenf
Attached Thumbnails
Detailed Tie-Interceptor-29.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-30.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-31.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-32.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-33.jpg  

Detailed Tie-Interceptor-34.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-35.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-36.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-37.jpg  
Old 11-29-2012, 01:43 AM

Instruction 4

Here are some more pics:
Attached Thumbnails
Detailed Tie-Interceptor-38.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-39.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-40.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-41.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-42.jpg  

Detailed Tie-Interceptor-43.jpg  
Old 11-29-2012, 05:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Can I hire you as the instruction writer for my models? :D Those are some nice and precise instructions, good job.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:23 AM

Instruction 5

Here are the last pics of the Interceptor:
Attached Thumbnails
Detailed Tie-Interceptor-44.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-45.jpg   Detailed Tie-Interceptor-46.jpg  
Old 11-29-2012, 07:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.50 GB
Hi Loenf!!! I second HMCS.... WICKED AWESOME!!!! JAJA. did you draw the interceptor wings from scratch??or is a modified wing from other model?? It`s the most clean wing ever seen!!!
Google Adsense