PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 01-08-2013, 10:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 352.00 MB
Iron Man MK VII from Avengers

Hi, today I finished my Iron Man model. I also planing to build a diorama for the model. The model is build with some extras, the eyes and the ark-reactor are illuminated with LEds. Seperatly the right hand-weapon is also Illuminated. The LEDs I used are very powerfull, so I had use som bigger resistors, I will test it in the next days. So here are some first Pics

regards Loenf
Attached Thumbnails
Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-mk7_1.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-mk7_2.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-mk7_3.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-mk7_4.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-mk7_5.jpg  

Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-mk7_6.jpg  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 319.28 MB
GEIL!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 11:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 97.43 MB
Loenf,
Your work is amazing - Great job! The lights really blew me away!
Mike
Old 01-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loenf View Post
Hi, today I finished my Iron Man model. I also planing to build a diorama for the model. The model is build with some extras, the eyes and the ark-reactor are illuminated with LEds. Seperatly the right hand-weapon is also Illuminated. The LEDs I used are very powerfull, so I had use som bigger resistors, I will test it in the next days. So here are some first Pics

regards Loenf
Excellent work Loenf, you always do such a fine job.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:09 PM

Very nice work. The lights add a great touch!
Google Adsense
Old 01-12-2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zartor View Post
Great!, is this paper-replika's Iron Man MK VII? Could you post some schematics of the electric circuit?? Looks awesome and I would like to build it with lights as well.
Hi, I just found some pictures from parts of the model while I was building the model( It is the paper replika MK7!). These are the only pictures of the circuit. I used simple 3mm LEDs an resistor and a thin cabel. The LEDs of the arc-reactor and the eyes are in the same circuit, the hand-repulsor is a seperate circuit (later in the Diorama you can switch it on or off). Hope this is a litte helpfull.

greetings Loenf
Attached Thumbnails
Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-1.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-2.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-4.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-3.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013, 02:05 PM

Diorama Iron Man MK VII

Hi,
some things will last a little bit longer than expected. Today I finished my Iron Man diorama. It tooks a little bit longer to figure out the right brightness and position of all that LED's I used (about 16). The whole Diorama (except the case) is made of cardboard. I used a switch on the right base, so the eyes and the repulsor hand can be switched on and off. All the LED's I used are ordinary 3mm white colour. To adjust the right brightness I used different resitors. The powersupply for the diorama is an old charger from a mobile phone with 5V DC. Here are the pictures of my first Diorama in 2013:

regards Loenf
Attached Thumbnails
Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio1.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio2.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio3.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio4.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio5.jpg  

Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio6.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio7.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio8.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio9.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio10.jpg  

Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio11.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio12.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio13.jpg   Iron Man MK VII from Avengers-irondio14.jpg  

Last edited by Loenf; 02-10-2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.23 GB
Absolutely outstanding!! Everything you have done works for this character. Lighting..Display.. Modeling at it's best.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:22 PM

Diorama Iron Man MK VII

Hi,
here is a little video I made from the Diorama:

regards loenf
Old 02-10-2013, 02:51 PM

The first word that came into my head when I looked at this was WOW!

You truly are a master craftsman Loenf.
Google Adsense