PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 02-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
let me try again here,.....
open the model and then r click and scroll to [open with] choose [paint].
when the page is opened in paint, go to that dotted line box, click on it and choose [select all] or just [control a].
then r click on the highlighted model page, choose invert image. it will be pink.
go thru the model pages one by one. save each page on desktop as [kitty klingon-1] [kitty klingon-2] and so one until the model is saved in pink.
i hope that works. i really dont think i should present someone else's model with changes like that without permission. d-whale might have the file in pink already, im not sure.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
what program are you using?
Old 02-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Banned

windows 7 paint
Old 02-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Banned

example

here is one page using the process i described.
Attached Thumbnails
klingons-vorcha_page3.jpg  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 319.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by thokamous View Post
is there anyway anyone out there has the kitty one so i could build it for my daughter?
sorry for the late answer!
The Kitty-Vorcha was on the crashed Harddisk and all data files are lost! no one else had a copy!

You can do like Spaceagent it told with paint or with Inkscape! But believe me, it will be not the same!
I used Corel Photopaint for changing the original sheet (not the recolored from Christine_U)!
I must say, that i will not do that again! Not, that i dont want it! No! Itīs more a copyright problem with Sanrio here if i do a release! Sorry!
Google Adsense
Old 02-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Banned

William Shatner Calls J.J. Abrams a Pig for Hogging Both Star Trek and Star Wars Franchises | E! Online
Old 02-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Banned

when spock was young, he was researching his mohter's home world, and came across the dogfaced boy in the circus freak show, his feelings where hurt, he asked his mother if the dog faced boy was a two species creation like he was. she told him no and was over emotional about it, embarrassing spock by her heated arguement with sarak over spock being classed not a true vulcanian.
when kirk took over the enterprise, he called amanda, spock's mother and charmed her into telling him all about his new first officer, as was the custom of superior officers to really get to know thier crew.she told him all about the incident, how spocked lacked ''emotional security'', and chose vulcan over earth that day, and also about how he was teased about having ''bad blood'' that way, his mother being something like a monkey in a cage on vulcan, used for experiments and how vulcans shouldnt make love to inferior biengs, such nerve......and that is where kirk could finally really anger his close friend to shake off the spores of the plants- from the teases and insecurities of spock's youth, buried under decades of logic and training.