PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 08-29-2013, 10:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 99.02 MB
battletech Mad Dog mechwarrior vulture

In the battletech world The Mechs go through Changes over the years and the to models I have here are a good example of this When the Clans came out for the table top game the mad dog had a more Vulture like look to them like the model by Cantaris but by the time of MechWarrior 4 it looked more like the model by Blaar . I am not sure witch I like best . As for the models you can see I modded them a little Blaar's with Merc crest and Cantaris' Better Guns
Attached Thumbnails
battletech Mad Dog mechwarrior vulture-vulture-mad-dog.jpg   battletech Mad Dog mechwarrior vulture-vulture-mad-dog2.jpg   battletech Mad Dog mechwarrior vulture-vulture-mad-dog3.jpg   battletech Mad Dog mechwarrior vulture-vulture-mad-dog4.jpg   battletech Mad Dog mechwarrior vulture-vulture-mad-dog5.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 08-30-2013, 01:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 323.80 MB
I quit playing Battletech about the time the Clans were introduced, so I'm not very "up" on Clan 'Mechs. Is this the one Inner Sphere called a Puma? They both look great! Kinda lethal!
Old 08-30-2013, 01:43 PM

I sure wish they weren't PDO files, as I can't run Pepakura... Anyone intrested in converting all the Mechs into PDFs? especially white ones for recoloring?
Old 09-01-2013, 01:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.92 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianne View Post
I sure wish they weren't PDO files, as I can't run Pepakura... Anyone intrested in converting all the Mechs into PDFs? especially white ones for recoloring?
I would surely do it for you. Only prob is there will be no instructions but it can be to hard to figure out where all the parts go.

When you said "white", do you want a blank model, or is it white base with the details on it ?

Also, I have uploaded the Dervish here which is in PDF including instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezero View Post
In the battletech world The Mechs go through Changes over the years and the to models I have here are a good example of this When the Clans came out for the table top game the mad dog had a more Vulture like look to them like the model by Cantaris but by the time of MechWarrior 4 it looked more like the model by Blaar . I am not sure witch I like best . As for the models you can see I modded them a little Blaar's with Merc crest and Cantaris' Better Guns
Actually the MW4 Vulture was done by shiftdel, not sure who did the MW3 Vulture, might have been Zecks, not sure though. Anyhow. Nice builds .
Old 09-01-2013, 05:06 PM

How very kind! Thank You!
Google Adsense
Old 09-07-2013, 06:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 9.75 MB
The MW4 Vulture was the first model that I released, created using snap shots of the game, and the side view of the MW4 manual, as well as the texture as reference (at that time no one had extracted the models from the game yet).

It is quite accurate, but some parts I will redesign someday, the cockpit is one that needs rework, surely.

Nice builds, so far...