PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 05-22-2014, 12:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 8.36 MB
Awesome job making the Pyro everyone. I created this papercraft using Adobe illustrator and a couple orthographic views. Nice to see people building, and improving it.......

Jeff Becker
Old 05-22-2014, 12:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Welcome to the forum, Jeff. I have some projects to knock out first, but I plan on doing this one, as well.

Take a good look around and feel free to join in. A fresh set of eyes often aids perspective.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 161.92 MB
...Class 1 Driller...my absolutely most hated robot in Descent . It's like if that thing so much as looks at you, you're getting hit by its Vulcan Cannon...basically unavoidable!

Still, the one you made looks pretty good, chrisstahl! I would try one myself, but I'm afraid I might just crush it up and trash it as soon as it's done...for revenge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggler View Post
Awesome job making the Pyro everyone. I created this papercraft using Adobe illustrator and a couple orthographic views. Nice to see people building, and improving it.......

Jeff Becker
Wow! And a big thanks to you for designing it! To me, it strikes the right balance of looking good without being overly complicated to assemble. It certainly looked like a lot of effort was put into it...with all the extra accessories and such. All in all, very nice!

...Out of curiosity...are you planning on making any more Descent-related things?
Old 06-22-2014, 05:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Neat fighter!

Wyvern
Old 11-20-2014, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonmr34 View Post
...Class 1 Driller...my absolutely most hated robot in Descent . It's like if that thing so much as looks at you, you're getting hit by its Vulcan Cannon...basically unavoidable!

Still, the one you made looks pretty good, chrisstahl! I would try one myself, but I'm afraid I might just crush it up and trash it as soon as it's done...for revenge...

Wow! And a big thanks to you for designing it! To me, it strikes the right balance of looking good without being overly complicated to assemble. It certainly looked like a lot of effort was put into it...with all the extra accessories and such. All in all, very nice!

...Out of curiosity...are you planning on making any more Descent-related things?
Hey, sorry for such a late reply, but yes I have created almost 15 descent 2 robots and a few bosses. I'm planning on posting them very shortly. Couple days or so?? I'll post a link.

Jeff
Google Adsense
Old 11-21-2014, 02:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Hey, sorry for such a late reply, but yes I have created almost 15 descent 2 robots and a few bosses. I'm planning on posting them very shortly. Couple days or so?? I'll post a link.

Jeff
So looking forward to that!
Old 11-21-2014, 02:05 PM

couple bots
Attached Thumbnails
Pyro GX from Descent-descent-2-papercraft-2.jpg   Pyro GX from Descent-descent-2-papercraft-1.jpg  
Old 11-21-2014, 08:09 PM

Oh boy! Let's see...a PEST, PIG, BPER, Sidearm spawn and the final boss bot... and there are others as well?! That's quite a few more targets for the Pyro... Can't wait!
Old 12-03-2014, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonmr34 View Post
Oh boy! Let's see...a PEST, PIG, BPER, Sidearm spawn and the final boss bot... and there are others as well?! That's quite a few more targets for the Pyro... Can't wait!
Oh yeah, a lot more targets.... And a revised, more detailed Pyro. I have attached an inventory image of what I have built in 3D so far. Only build a few in the physical so far... Like to make sure they go together before I say " here's some awesome descent models!..... and they don't go together!
Attached Thumbnails
Pyro GX from Descent-descent-2-papercraft-builds.jpg  
Old 12-06-2014, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Oh yeah, a lot more targets.... And a revised, more detailed Pyro. I have attached an inventory image of what I have built in 3D so far. Only build a few in the physical so far... Like to make sure they go together before I say " here's some awesome descent models!..... and they don't go together!
...wait a minute...a new Pyro?!?!? Wow, it looks really good! I retract that whole statement about not making a third Pyro...this one will be worth it!

The robots are looking good as well...and now I know what the ice planet boss looks like!! (stupid flash missiles )

...you sure aren't making this "waiting" thing easy...it certainly looks like it will be worth it though!
Google Adsense