PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 06-14-2014, 01:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 12.47 MB
Johnny 5

Okay ladies and gentlemen, you know who you are and if you don't it not my place to tell you. While I'm still working on Halliwell Manor I had to stop for a while just to do something different. So here is a preview of my latest design, I'll give you a hint I hope my brain doesn't "short circuit" while doing this. Oh and since I now someone will ask I estimate the scale at about 1/3 to 1/4.
Attached Thumbnails
Johnny 5-j5-01.jpg   Johnny 5-j5-02.jpg   Johnny 5-j5-03.jpg   Johnny 5-j5-04.jpg   Johnny 5-j5-05.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 06-14-2014, 01:47 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Um, Johnny Number 5?
Old 06-15-2014, 07:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 30.92 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by slee2099 View Post
Okay ladies and gentlemen, you know who you are and if you don't it not my place to tell you. While I'm still working on Halliwell Manor I had to stop for a while just to do something different. So here is a preview of my latest design, I'll give you a hint I hope my brain doesn't "short circuit" while doing this. Oh and since I now someone will ask I estimate the scale at about 1/3 to 1/4.
Johnny 5 from "Short Circuit" is definitely a project I will be closely following!!! Thank you for starting the design work!!!

Steve Arlo - "Zero Effect" - 1998
Old 10-15-2014, 03:15 PM

I wanted to add some updates to this thread, but is there a way to change the thread title when I do it????
Old 10-17-2014, 02:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
I think you have to PM an admin or mod to change titles
Google Adsense
Old 03-12-2016, 04:18 PM

Hello fellow modelers just an update on this project. It's still in the works but I was in the hospital for like 5 months, I had blood clots in both lungs and while they were dealing with that some other issues showed up. I had my surface tablet with me and could have worked on it but unfortunately the files were on my home PC. I did start some other projects while being laid up, one is an old lighthouse that used to be in my area. I'm feeling a lot better now and hope to get back on this project soon. Take care guy's and gal's.
Old 03-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
5 months is a long time to be in the hospital. I was stir crazy after 6 weeks. Glad you are feeling better. Hope you are able to be out and about. Looking forward to the resumption of Johnny 5 when you are able. Welcome back!
Old 03-12-2016, 05:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
5 months !!! That's a jail sentence ! Feelin's for ya fella ... four weeks almost killed me.

As to Johnny 5 though ... you may have missed the boat.
Randyfivesix has put one out over on Deviant Art ... NOVA PROJECT by randyfivesix on DeviantArt

I enjoyed the film but not my scene for modelling, so I haven't built it.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 426.34 MB
I'll be very interested is seeing how this comes together! I've been following a facebook page for building plastic models of Johnny 5. Someone in Hong-Kong has been injection molding kits, rather poorly, and selling them on eBay. Fans have been mod'ing, painting, 3-D printing and otherwise trying to improve these kits.

I tried the boxy Johnny 5 from Nova Project but I'm not a fan of cubies.