PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 07-12-2014, 11:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Enterprise E help!

Hi to all,
Ive always been fanatic of the USS Enterprise E.
I have recently gotten hold of a pdo file of it. But apparently it is huge! I mean there are too many small parts, would anybody here be so kind to arrange it, or just guide me on how to do it.........
Thanks in advance!
Google Adsense
Old 07-13-2014, 06:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
There is a top-notch Enterprise E in 1:400 scale available in the downloads section. You could use this as a basis for super-detailing. It is vectorised, meaning that you can scale it up or down without loosing quality.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:00 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
im not sure of you skill level demon king, if it is above mine, I have mediocre skills. but I offer what help I can give, as far as answering questions, maybe once in a while I will be the only one available. just pm me I will see it that day.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revell-Fan View Post
There is a top-notch Enterprise E in 1:400 scale available in the downloads section. You could use this as a basis for super-detailing. It is vectorised, meaning that you can scale it up or down without loosing quality.
Thanks, I found it but cannot download it, system says that i have exceeded daily allowed download amount. So....how?
Old 07-13-2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
im not sure of you skill level demon king, if it is above mine, I have mediocre skills. but I offer what help I can give, as far as answering questions, maybe once in a while I will be the only one available. just pm me I will see it that day.
Not sure of how you modellers define skill level, but as far as I can say, most of the models I get, I juz print on paper, then attach them on card. And cut'em out, start patching them up together, after that I usually use paper clay or juz resin to get the shape, let it dry, cut it open and attach lights* yeah, I know how to solder* as the interior lights; mostly on sci fi ships, and then print out the texture again for the last layer. I plain to do this for the Enterprise E, A3 paper size. Although its a hassle, I guess its worth the effort in the end.
Google Adsense
Old 07-13-2014, 09:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
There is some sort of 'number of posts' qualification before you can download. I would have thought at 7 posts you should be able to now.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:00 PM

Location: I live in Johanensburg South Africa, the real Gangsters Paradise!
Total Downloaded: 40.11 MB
Hey demonking, if you PM me ur email address i can send you the vector pdf files of the Ent E if you like. The one in the downloads is 1:1000 scale as the 1:400 is still in the works. Cheers
Old 07-14-2014, 11:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
Oops! Sorry for my mistake! However, 1:1000 is still larger than the amt/Ertl version (which is 1:1400)!
Old 07-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
I would recommend, according to what you said about how you build, that one of the first people you confer with should be Silveroxide. here is a link to some sci-fi work he has done. I hope this helps you.

Jan's ALIEN APC M-557