PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 03-02-2015, 11:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.15 GB
As always: fantastic work
I like especially the new station extension with the forcefield and the new sensorphalanx which looks very similar to a glass and tape.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 319.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipers7 View Post
As always: fantastic work
I like especially the new station extension with the forcefield and the new sensorphalanx which looks very similar to a glass and tape.
funny i still work on an idea for a stand!
Old 03-16-2015, 09:37 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
just wondering D-whale, whats up next for you ? I was wondering if you might do a Romulan warbird, stng?
40 cm long?
Old 03-17-2015, 03:09 AM

well i must also finish the Vidiian ship!
the Warbird (a Valdore class too) is an option, but 40 cm is to small! in scale 1/1700 a warbird is approx. 80 cm long!!!

But i also started already with a Krenim Timeweapon, a Xindi insectoid ship, a Kazon Raider and with a Borg Diamond! Alot to do in the next years
Old 03-17-2015, 03:42 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-WHALE View Post
well i must also finish the Vidiian ship!
the Warbird (a Valdore class too) is an option, but 40 cm is to small! in scale 1/1700 a warbird is approx. 80 cm long!!!

But i also started already with a Krenim Timeweapon, a Xindi insectoid ship, a Kazon Raider and with a Borg Diamond! Alot to do in the next years
I would guess that the Valdore would be difficult, because although the digital image looks good, a 3D model of the engines might be hard to shape smoothly. I don't think anyone has ever succeeded with that kit because of the challenge.

I am looking forward to your anticipated Bajoran ship, recovered from the lost HD, and the Talarian that you started a thread on.

I wonder it you'd find doing one of the Orion Interceptors or other Orion ships from Enterprise sufficiently interesting? They were pretty striking craft, though often overlooked in the scheme of model building. I have some images if you desire them...

Slainte,

The DC
Old 03-17-2015, 05:53 PM

i think to get pictures from the Orion Interceptor should be not a problem, since i know that the CG-designer was Pierre Drolet and he posted the Pix on his site:

Pierre Drolet Sci-Fi Museum - BattleShip Cruiser Transport

and also he is in my Friendlist on FB! Maybe he has also some orthos of this model, and this would be much better
Old 03-18-2015, 11:46 AM

i finished now finally my McKinley station! unfortunately i cant make pictures with an ENT-D, because my old model is damaged (like the original )! But i build it at the moment again and i promise, that i will make pics if the "D" is done! And i hope, that i have then a better display for the station! So for the moment just pictures with the ENT-E
Attached Thumbnails
Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci0341.jpg   Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci0342.jpg   Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci0357.jpg   Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci0358.jpg   Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci0359.jpg  

Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci0360.jpg  
Old 03-18-2015, 08:51 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Truly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-WHALE View Post
i think to get pictures from the Orion Interceptor should be not a problem, since i know that the CG-designer was Pierre Drolet and he posted the Pix on his site:

Pierre Drolet Sci-Fi Museum - BattleShip Cruiser Transport

and also he is in my Friendlist on FB! Maybe he has also some orthos of this model, and this would be much better
I have to admit that those are much better than my screen captures...
Old 07-06-2015, 03:04 PM

little update: I finished now a 2nd time the ENT-D model and the McKinley Station has now the right matching model! the first "D" had not enough inner stabilisation and "10forward" was after a while on the same level like the deflector!
Attached Thumbnails
Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci3760.jpg   Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci3761.jpg   Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci3762.jpg   Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci3763.jpg   Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci3764.jpg  

Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci3765.jpg   Earth Station "McKinley"-dsci3766.jpg  
Old 07-06-2015, 03:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Looks great although I must admit every time I see it I cannot help think of an Alien facehugger...
Google Adsense