PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 08-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
have you ever thought of making your own model? using pics of the bridge? I mean its not all compound curves, you might enjoy it...?
Old 08-05-2015, 12:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 179.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
have you ever thought of making your own model? using pics of the bridge? I mean its not all compound curves, you might enjoy it...?
I make mostly action figure displays but I was thinking about trying to design some of the chairs as paper models. I'm working on a large scale A.I.M. headquarters for Marvel's bad guys organization and I'll need a lot of computer stations, chairs, and lab stations.

Clif
Old 08-07-2015, 12:27 AM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
There was a Nxt Gen-DS9 control room from a space station on MTK's Card Craft site, with a bunch of other nice models and great ideas. Not a bridge, per se, but...

MTK's Card Craft

or

MTK's Card Craft: Starbase Control Room Diorama

He also had other sets and set pieces. A real great job on the Desk Top viewer and others.

The site's well worth checking out.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DC View Post
There was a Nxt Gen-DS9 control room from a space station on MTK's Card Craft site, with a bunch of other nice models and great ideas. Not a bridge, per se, but...

MTK's Card Craft

or

MTK's Card Craft: Starbase Control Room Diorama

He also had other sets and set pieces. A real great job on the Desk Top viewer and others.

The site's well worth checking out.
Thanks for the link. It does have a chair design which will help me a lot.
Clif
Old 08-07-2015, 04:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by clif52 View Post
I was going to check those out but for some reason I'm now banned from the Zealot website. Probably because I mentioned using Mac computers, one of the administrators made a biased comment about Macs, and I noted back that I probably wouldn't be back.
Said admin made flat out inappropriate troll comments towards Mac users.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoti View Post
Said admin made flat out inappropriate troll comments towards Mac users.
I totally agree. I'd like to download some of the models I missed there but I'm upset over the statements and not sure I would return if able.
Clif
Old 08-09-2015, 11:27 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Enjoy!

Quote:
Thanks for the link. It does have a chair design which will help me a lot.
Clif
Glad to help!
Old 08-15-2015, 09:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 140.78 MB
Quote:
I totally agree. I'd like to download some of the models I missed there but I'm upset over the statements and not sure I would return if able.
Clif
And you didn't think about either talking to him via private messages or contacting the site owners? I'm a member there, and I can assure you that whatever happened, it doesn't seem likely to me that it was intended to push you away in any way. All the admins I know there are fairly decent guys, and I'm sure if you had a problem you could have talked it out before deciding to do anything drastic like staying away from their site.

Forgive me, but the way you're putting it sounds very petty to me, and I think you need to stop talking about this without a) naming the person you're talking about and b) allowing said person to defend himself. You're talking about being upset over someone criticizing Mac owners (not unjustly, mind; Macs are notorious for being overpriced for their performance and constituent parts). You're not talking about anything that's remotely a serious issue, like being degraded for sexual orientation or anything like that. So unless you decide to invite the person over here to answer your criticisms of his or her actions or talk it out so you get it out of your system, I'd advise you to quit talking about it before someone decides to contact the admins over here and sic them on you.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:28 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
well I guess it just boils down to, what is more important to you, your pride in mac computers, or paper modeling and available resources for paper models.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
Enough, Gentlemen (and I am using the term loosely), I am very familiar with both the Admin in question and Macs, as I have one and also run Bootcamp so I can run PC software. People are passionate about the hardware they use. Leave it.

These are off topic.

Back on topic or I'll remove the thread and issue warnings.
Google Adsense