PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 03-18-2014, 08:48 AM

Location: I live in Johanensburg South Africa, the real Gangsters Paradise!
Total Downloaded: 40.11 MB
USS Enterprise Project

At the moment Bgt01 and I are busy with the update and conversion of the various Enterprise models into Vector which includes updates and vetting for accuracy as much as possible.

So far I think we can accept that the Enterprise Refit and A are as close to the original as we can get it so the following are being updated and will be released as soon as possible:

Ent-B (Currently being vetted and checked for corrections), Ent-C (final version to be uploaded this week), and the Ent-D (Vetting and checking about to start).

The aim of the project is to make all the enterprises from TOS to E available in the same scale and at the same quality of work as, from what I have seen so far, a lot of the later Enterprise models are bitmaps and not of the best quality. So here is where the forums help is required, as much as i would love to beta test the new vector versions I dont have the time so any volunteers for beta building and feedback to see where the designs can be improved just PM me your email address and I can send you the pdf files to test build and comment on would be appreciated.

Finally the only Enterprise Im missing and cannot find a decent copy of to convert is the Ent-E so anyone with a half decent copy or directions on where to find them send me the details.

Thanks
Old 03-18-2014, 09:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 71.45 MB
Legal01 is doing an incredible amount of work on these projects. He is also suffering through my super nitpicking of all these details. My goal is to get the details as they were most consistent onscreen (easier for the once seen "B" and "C", harder for the multiple models "D" and "E") using all the high rez screencaps and studio model pics I can get. There's no such thing as 100% accurate with Trek ships, but I think you'll be impressed with what Legal01 and I are doing. We are definitely trying to make some of the best models of the Enterprises ever, so beta builders should have some fun!
Old 03-18-2014, 10:10 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
I would lovet beta build anything tos. and you are welcome to vector out the d-7 Klingon anytime you want to, I would be envious of your efforts!. right now I am working with metasequoia, so im lost at sea, sigh. but yeah, I would even beta build parts if others are too busy maybe I could do a nacelle, and they do a saucer, I don't know it just sounds great to be part of your effort is all.
sincerely
jim
Old 03-18-2014, 10:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.66 GB
LG01,
Here is a link to a very nice, but smaller scale model of the Ent-E. I am sure if you write the guy, he would not mind your improving and enlarging the kit. i can send you a copy when I get home Thurs from work. Sovereign class starship Ver. 3
Jeff
Old 03-18-2014, 11:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 53.60 MB
If you pm me your email I have Zoushos Ent-E with Instructions by D-Whale
Google Adsense
Old 03-18-2014, 12:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
This is awesome news! I'm really looking forward to the results. If I may ask you one thing: Please make the parts for the Future Ent-D from "All Good Things", too..! :-)
Old 03-18-2014, 12:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 11.88 MB
Great idea and good job Legal01! looking forward to seeing this project come together.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 246.84 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revell-Fan View Post
Please make the parts for the Future Ent-D from "All Good Things", too..! :-)
I'd like to see that too! I don't think there are any Galaxy-X class models out there and this would be a fine addition.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 319.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoffKalast View Post
... I don't think there are any Galaxy-X class models out there and this would be a fine addition.

wrong! "Jaybats" did a toy version and Paragon did also a version (better than Jaybat´s)!

i would add some parts for Clever and my variant, but the original designer had never released a AGT-Galaxy (or Galaxy-X)!
Old 03-19-2014, 04:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 30.92 MB
KUDOS for ya legal01!!!! I suspected as much when you started reworking Rawen's TMP Enterprise then Caudillo's TOS Enterprise.....Now with the side journeys of U.S.S. Grissom and a TMP Federation Scout (Maybe a 1/400th of Joseph's TOS Dreadnaught and Transport/Tug will be in developement..Hint...Hint...Nudge...Nudge!), you are continuing the quest of upgrade to the Enterprise lineage! Thank you for the models, your design improvements and your foresight!!!!!

Steve Arlo - "Zero Effect" - 1998
Google Adsense