PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 03-13-2016, 06:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 319.28 MB
Cardassian Freighter Groumall class

as there a two versions exist in the web, but i choose this one:

Becker Industries - Papercraft

not really a hard build, but i changed some parts for a better build and added some flaps for me!
Attached Thumbnails
Cardassian Freighter Groumall class-dsci0217.jpg   Cardassian Freighter Groumall class-dsci0218.jpg   Cardassian Freighter Groumall class-dsci0219.jpg   Cardassian Freighter Groumall class-dsci0220.jpg   Cardassian Freighter Groumall class-dsci0221.jpg  

Cardassian Freighter Groumall class-dsci0222.jpg   Cardassian Freighter Groumall class-dsci0224.jpg   Cardassian Freighter Groumall class-dsci0225.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 03-13-2016, 09:21 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Nice build!

Thanks for sharing this, Marko. I've wanted to build Paragon's version for a while but this one looks larger, and with your build pics, I can better figure what pieces go where.

Are you going to post your modification sheet? Since you added the fins, does that mean you did the Klingon colored version too?

I noted the nice size comparisons. Did you find the Bajoran and Karemma ships files lost on your rebellious HD or did you recreate them?

I'll be using your pics to guide my build...Thanks,
Old 03-14-2016, 05:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 319.28 MB
the fins were regular on the Cardassian freighter! The Klingon version has some extra nacelles and the Klingon freighter is twice time longer than the Cardassian!

Ex Astris Scientia - Redresses of the Groumall

there are not too much modified! the main modification is that i changed the unfold direction of the containers! the side wings need some cut-in, because they would intersect with the big mean engine part!
(I can send you the modified sheets )

at least: i saved the Karemma and the Bajoran Vessel on two other sticks, hope they will not all damaged at the same time! If i have finally some more time, and will be not so lazy, then i do the instructions finish!
Old 03-15-2016, 03:40 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Thumbs up Can I help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-WHALE View Post
the fins were regular on the Cardassian freighter! The Klingon version has some extra nacelles and the Klingon freighter is twice time longer than the Cardassian!

Ex Astris Scientia - Redresses of the Groumall

there are not too much modified! the main modification is that i changed the unfold direction of the containers! the side wings need some cut-in, because they would intersect with the big mean engine part!
(I can send you the modified sheets )

at least: i saved the Karemma and the Bajoran Vessel on two other sticks, hope they will not all damaged at the same time! If i have finally some more time, and will be not so lazy, then i do the instructions finish!

Would it help if you sent me build pics and I put together the written description, then sent them back for you to modify as you wish?

I'll PM you tonight with my email for the sheets and be glad to help out that way if it will save you some effort on any of the the Karemma, Klingon, and the Bajoran Vessels to save you time.

Thanks again Marko. You're contributions are always unparalleled.

Tags
build, changed, flaps, hard, parts, class, groumall, freighter, cardassian