PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 11-27-2017, 02:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Papercraft BB-9E

Papercraft BB-9E. New droid from Star Wars The New Movie. I haven't seen the movie so I don't really know if this is suppose to be an empire equivalent of BB-8. BB-8 gone dark side. I made BB-8 papercraft so when I saw the first pictures online of this one I knew straightaway that I was gonna make this one too. Model is designed by blackfoldworkshop.

I made it similar like my BB-8 papercraft. I put couple of magnets inside it and inside the head so you can rotate it all you want and the head stays with it. Head rolls along the body in this one so it is like the one in movie and not just glued on and standing still. The head on this one hovers along and it can be moved. You can detach and attach the head. Not a difficult model to build but it looks really nice and it made a nice companion for my bb-8. Huge thanks and praisies for blackfoldworkshop for this model.

Video for this model: Papercraft BB-9E (The head moves) - YouTube
Attached Thumbnails
Papercraft BB-9E-sbb9e_001.jpg   Papercraft BB-9E-sbb9e_002.jpg   Papercraft BB-9E-sbb9e_003.jpg  
Google Adsense

Tags
bb-8, bb-9e, star wars, the force awakens, the last jedi