PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 07-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Delta Flyer

I am about to start on the Delta Flyer by ninjatoes. Again I cannot find a build of this ship. If anyone knows of a build let me know. I will keep looking but soon I will start on it. Again as in the Rubicon build thread, I reduced the plans to 75%, and re-mastered most of the schematics but still true to ninjatoes original. It is small but manageable and again it is about 1/48th scale. Another benefit from reducing the scale, is that it also saves on ink:D
Google Adsense
Old 07-23-2009, 03:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 122.42 MB
Send a message via AIM to Paragon Send a message via MSN to Paragon Send a message via Yahoo to Paragon
And on paper. I started a "remaster" of this one too, though its not done, in case you don't want to do something you don't have to. It might take a few days to get around to finishing, but once I get on it, it'll only take a day to do.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Eternal Member

Thanks Paragon, I am almost finished with my version of the re-mastering but I can wait and compare our versions. I added some raised and recessed panels to mine. In the meantime I can finalize my Star Trek stand from my Rubicon and make it available.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Trent Henry aka nothing did a Delta Flyer. He made a thread with the build and he put it also on the download section of zealot in november 2007 I think.
Anyway since you did such a good job on your Rubicon silveroxide, it will be very interesting what you will do on the Flyer
Old 08-02-2009, 02:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 858.39 MB
looking forvard for paragon remastered version... delta is my no.1 shuttle... it look's so damn fine
Google Adsense
Old 08-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Eternal Member

I am behind on the power curve right now.

My server went down over the week-end and is back up now, My daughter borrowed my camera and have not got it back yet. The Stage Coach is an obsession with me, the more I build the more I learn. There are some sections that I wish that I could do over but I am too deep in the construction.

The Delta Flyer is in front of me yelling, 'Build me.... Build me.!" and the Star Trek Stand is over in the corner sulking with all the parts cut and ready for a build sequence.

Yep!... I am behind the power curve.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:44 PM

Horrisman was building an amazing Delta Flyer model complete with interior but he seems to have dropped off the net.

sci-fi paper models - Delta Flyer
Old 08-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Eternal Member

Thank you Stevo. Checked him out and I am chomping at the bit to get to that Delta Flyer. A lot of good info and reference. More than what I had. I have to review my plans and see How I can Integrate them with this new Info.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:52 PM

There is a print on ebay with the original design of the Delta Flyer at Find Star Trek Voyager Delta Flyer ORIGINAL Model Blueprint on eBay Global Buying, with worldwide deals on items in all your top categories
Old 08-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Eternal Member

Thanks Sherban, but at a starting bid of $1,800, it is a little out of my league unless I trade my S-10 in for cash for clunkers and get it.
Google Adsense