PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 08-16-2021, 11:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 31.19 MB
Just showing off (Delete if not appropriate)

So I was having a discussion in a recent Youtube thread about, of all things, the relative size of The Pella vs the rest of the ships in The Expanse. Now I thought I am in a great position to actually have a look at this. So I took three years of my hobby and threw the lot in to a single Blender Workspace, tweaked the scales using the PDCs as a general guide for sizing and came up with this.

The first image is a compare of MCRN ships the second is all the ships I've done plus the Roci. The Roci Blender model isn't my own it's from a someone called

Induced Media (if you are he and you aren't happy with my use of the model please contact me and I'll remove the model.)

Making The Rocinante From The Expanse - YouTube

I know it's more just showing off rather than an actual model build so if the mods aren't happy with this feel free to delete.
Attached Thumbnails
Just showing off (Delete if not appropriate)-sizecompare.jpg   Just showing off (Delete if not appropriate)-sizecompare2.jpg  
Google Adsense