PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 09-16-2021, 04:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
Anyone seen any paper model mad science labs?

Hey Guys! I'm working on an action figure comic book and I'm trying to create an electrical science lab for Nikola Tesla. I'm looking for 1930s-40s control panels and tesla coils. I've been looking online and thought someone might have created a Role Playing Game paper model. I checked World Works Games but didn't see anything. I usually design my own textures for the diorama mini movie sets. This kind of has me stumped so far.

Thanks
Clif
Google Adsense
Old 09-16-2021, 06:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.62 GB
Your timing is perfect. Going through some of my old files, I just saw one. It's probably too modern for what you had in mind, but there may be more. Just one catch, they were from the Microtactix website, which is now gone. The good news is, there are a bunch of their pages on the Wayback Machine at archive.org. The site was Microtactix.com is for sale | HugeDomains. I'm still poking around there myself, so I can't tell you the exact page(s), but there should be something of use to you in the freebies section somewhere.
Old 09-16-2021, 08:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Eddnic probably has some stuff you can use, only when he moved away from 4shared, you need to go through his blog and see what you want and then come back to this post to get to the files. Fantasy Paper Miniature Models: Re-upload of previous models

AFT Downloads might have something, Download Sets

Last edited by Vermin_King; 09-16-2021 at 09:31 PM.
Old 09-17-2021, 11:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 6.62 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott K View Post
Your timing is perfect. Going through some of my old files, I just saw one. It's probably too modern for what you had in mind, but there may be more. Just one catch, they were from the Microtactix website, which is now gone. The good news is, there are a bunch of their pages on the Wayback Machine at archive.org. The site was Microtactix.com is for sale | HugeDomains. I'm still poking around there myself, so I can't tell you the exact page(s), but there should be something of use to you in the freebies section somewhere.
Too late to edit the above link, I missed that yesterday.
Should be microtactix dot com.
Put that in the search box at archive dot org.
Old 09-18-2021, 07:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
Thanks guys for the info. I tried several of the Wayback pages yesterday for Microtactix but so far no luck. I kept hitting pages with dead links. I did find several things on Action Figure Theater that I might be able to add 1930s gauges and switches too for Tesla's Lab. I've got several of the World Works Games RPG sets that I may be able to alter into control panels. I went searching at the comic and vintage shops today for a slim action figure to make into Tesla. I've already found the figures to make into my Federal Agent and his alter ego the hero of the book The Wraith!
Google Adsense