PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 05-11-2010, 02:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 352.00 MB
Incom T-47 Snowspeeder

Hi,
this is my latest model, a Snowspeeder from Star Wars. Its a especially for the Ice-Planet Hoth modified Incom T-47 Airspeeder.
The modell is a free one from Paper-Replika.com .All parts of the model fit perfectly together ( Okay, one part of the tail-unit is mirror-inverted:D).
There are many more nice Star Wars model at the site, so its not very easy to decide which model I build next.

regards Loenf
Attached Thumbnails
Incom T-47 Snowspeeder-t47_1.jpg   Incom T-47 Snowspeeder-t47_2.jpg   Incom T-47 Snowspeeder-t47_3.jpg   Incom T-47 Snowspeeder-t47_4.jpg   Incom T-47 Snowspeeder-t47_5.jpg  

Incom T-47 Snowspeeder-t47_6.jpg  
Old 05-11-2010, 05:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 51.85 MB
Send a message via AIM to ThunderChild Send a message via Skype™ to ThunderChild
Nicely done!
Old 05-11-2010, 07:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
I like it too A lot

"None so blind as those that will not see"
Old 05-11-2010, 02:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 25.92 MB
Very nice! Well done!

Good catch on the tail unit mirror-inverted feature. Can you please point out where in your model is it?

Also, did you find any issues when building this model? I've done other Paper-Replika models, without problems, but just wanted to make sure we are facing another great model from PR.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milenio3 View Post
Very nice! Well done!

Good catch on the tail unit mirror-inverted feature. Can you please point out where in your model is it?

Also, did you find any issues when building this model? I've done other Paper-Replika models, without problems, but just wanted to make sure we are facing another great model from PR.
Hi,
at the following Pictures you can see which part is mirror-inverted. I mirrored the part with a graphic editor and print it once again.
There were no issues, except the question: build it with open or closed canopy!

regards Loenf
Attached Thumbnails
Incom T-47 Snowspeeder-t47_6_inv.jpg   Incom T-47 Snowspeeder-snowspeeder-kopie.jpg   Incom T-47 Snowspeeder-invertsnowspeeder.jpg  
Old 05-12-2010, 05:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.41 GB
This does not look like a paper model. You have done a fantastic job on it.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 30.92 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loenf View Post
Hi,
this is my latest model, a Snowspeeder from Star Wars. Its a especially for the Ice-Planet Hoth modified Incom T-47 Airspeeder.
The modell is a free one from Paper-Replika.com .All parts of the model fit perfectly together ( Okay, one part of the tail-unit is mirror-inverted:D).
There are many more nice Star Wars model at the site, so its not very easy to decide which model I build next.

regards Loenf

Outstanding! It looks better than the plastic modelkit. This is why I am falling for this type of 3D modelling! I noticed some raised panels. Is that detail in the design?

Steve Arlo - "Zero Effect" - 1998
Old 05-13-2010, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan8630 View Post
Outstanding! It looks better than the plastic modelkit. This is why I am falling for this type of 3D modelling! I noticed some raised panels. Is that detail in the design?
Hi, first of all: Thanks for the commendations! To Vulcan8630: Yes, its in the design, but I modified it with 0,7mm cardstock, so the thickness of the panels increases. Regards Loenf