PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 10-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Imperial Navy Watercrafts

I know I said it once and again, I still have a few more details to do. This model is finished but it seems I am doing and overkill on the details. Here is a new batch of stuff for the LCP, Fire extinguishers, pallets, drums and a crate. The crew is on hold for the moment but enjoy the photos and see you all next posting.
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer Armor and things.-149.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-150.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-151.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-152.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-153.jpg  

Warhammer Armor and things.-154.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-155.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-156.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-157.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-158.jpg  

Warhammer Armor and things.-159.jpg  
Old 10-01-2010, 10:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.41 GB
I can honestly say, you never cease to amaze me with the amount of detail you put into your models. This one of course is no exception. All that you have done to this model is fantastic. I am curious to see what else you can put in or on this one. Maybe a crewman on each of the side guns?
Old 10-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaven Blaack View Post
I can honestly say, you never cease to amaze me with the amount of detail you put into your models. This one of course is no exception. All that you have done to this model is fantastic. I am curious to see what else you can put in or on this one. Maybe a crewman on each of the side guns?

I do have the crew, but they are on hold at the moment. They will come from the Catachan sprue. The Catachans have that open chested feature that looks like a gruff seaman. I have to cut and slice them to the positions. The Pilot house also needs a sensor, radar and communication array on the roof and the rifle rack and binoculars positioned here and there and ........... Whatever comes to mind.

There are those options mentioned earlier about the armor gun tub, or the turret. Another option is an armored cover for the deck to protect the cargo and personnel from over head shrapnel. That Sister of Battle sunbathing is still there in the back of my mind.....
Old 10-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Eternal Member

I believe that I will end this build here with these last photos, and move on to another subject. The only thing lacking is a stand but that can wait for another time. The plans will be up soon as I finish tweaking a few items.

The communications array is in place as well as two spot lights on both sides of the pilot house. The crew are stock Catachans without armaments. The pants are jean blue and the vest are painted to represent the life jackets. There are two las rifles next to the ammo lockers but not visible in the photos.

I hope that you have all enjoyed the build. I should have made a separate thread in the ships category for this one, but I did not expect it to be so long in the build process.

See you all in the next event and God willing and the creek don't rise, see you all around the forums.
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer Armor and things.-160.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-161.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-162.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-163.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-164.jpg  

Warhammer Armor and things.-165.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-166.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-167.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-168.jpg  
Old 10-14-2010, 09:50 AM
Eternal Member

The landing craft is now at ecardmodels as a freebie. The model is missing some small details such as the fire extinguishers, life preservers, pallets and crates. Those items will come later as a separate download. They can be used as diorama material or to enhance a diorama. In the meantime, enjoy the model and there will be some more to complement this ship, but I will probably make them for sale. Don,t worry, I will also continue to make freebies as well. Here is the link. Imperial Landing Craft Wargaming Paper Model - ECardmodels.com Shop - Downloadable models and
Google Adsense
Old 10-14-2010, 12:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.47 GB
Thank you for a fine looking model. Your work is extremely impresive and inspiring.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lapinski View Post
Thank you for a fine looking model. Your work is extremely impresive and inspiring.

Thank you for your kind words. At the moment, I have three more in this series. The little boat is finished but I am working on the pictures and tweaking the plans. I plan to put this one up on ecardmodels sales section and I have to make sure that the parts fit right. Once I build it from the plans (AGAIN) and feel comfortable with the fit, I will upload it. Enjoy and see you all around the forums.

Here is a semi finished look next to the Landing Craft.
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer Armor and things.-demo-2.jpg  
Old 11-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Eternal Member

Imperial Drop Ship/Shuttle Craft

I was going to do another water craft but I had a brain F**T (burp). And came up with something new, An Imperial Guard drop ship/shuttle craft. It is geared towards the Imperial Guard troops but specifically the Storm Troopers. The troops are seated against the wall and the center is open for supplies and crew serve weapons. These pictures are like a teaser and I am still working on the beta model. I should have sketched it out but I am doing it out of my imagination and the outside is will be next. It will have four or more forward firing cannons to clear the landing field as it comes in for a landing. I hope to have this craft done before the end of November. I will be back soon with more updates but they may be a little slower than the other ones. Enjoy and stay tune for more.
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer Armor and things.-shuttle-01.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-shuttle-02.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-shuttle-04.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-shuttle-05.jpg   Warhammer Armor and things.-shuttle-06.jpg  

Warhammer Armor and things.-shuttle-07.jpg  
Old 11-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
And now for something completely different....a computer that will kick the crap out of your sissy little computer...

Крутой моддинг в стиле Warhammer 40K (97 фото + видео) » Триникси - Вселенная Развлечений. Картинки, приколы, видео, флэш
Old 11-04-2010, 03:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 197.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMORMAN View Post

Hmmmm.....

Way cool case! But as a repentant nerd (from computer salesman to bulldozer driver), I have to ask:

What's he running inside? I did notice it didn't look like a Mac, which is a plus. :D

Definitely a rig that ought to be sent into Maximum PC. They run a section in the back of each issue on custom cases, and that absolutely would fit the bill.
Google Adsense