PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Alternate Dimensions

Old 09-14-2023, 01:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 31.19 MB
UN Truman 3 Mk2

Next project is a revisit of my UN Truman class.

- More detail on the updated model
- Revisit of the scale, sizing and shaping of the model. The version had a number of issues with the scale of certain parts, body sections, engine sizes annd layout
- The Mk1 was a non specific Truman made up of a mix of the season 1 through 3 variants that appeared on the show. The Mk2 is going to be a specific version of the Truman namely the UN Tripoli. It's the UN Dreadnought that was tasked with guarding the ring gate and was destroyed by the meteor shower during the Free Navies attack of the gate.
- This is the first model that I am going to attempt to integrate lighting effects in to. I am a trained electronic engineer but have never tried installing a lighting rig in a paper model. Still deciding if I'll go for a pure hardware solution (i.e ICs, resistors, capacitors and PCBs, old school electronics) or something like an Arduino controlled system.

I've included some early Blender images comparing the original Mk1 with what Iam hoping the finsihed Mk2 will look like.
Attached Thumbnails
UN Truman 3 Mk2-image5-trip.jpg   UN Truman 3 Mk2-trumann-2.1.jpg   UN Truman 3 Mk2-truman-2.2.jpg   UN Truman 3 Mk2-truman-2.3.jpg   UN Truman 3 Mk2-trumann-2.4.jpg  

Google Adsense