PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Architectural Models

Old 05-02-2012, 10:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 63.94 MB
Greyhound Windmill

Still have not resolved the problems with the medieval Town although I hope to resolve it soon.

In the meantime, I've made another windmill, this is a more detailed model then the previous one. I have also managed to make it so the vanes turn and the top moves.
The model is 24cm tall and the base is 21 X 21cm.

It wasn't difficult although cutting out the frame took some time. The white supports are made of painted balsa.

The mill has its own web site and this is brief info taken from the site courtesy of Google translator.

In the municipality of Soest were certainly in the past two mills. Namely the mill "The Industry" and the mill "The Greyhound". Both mills were demolished.

A large number of enthusiastic volunteers, sponsors, donors and supporters have made ​​it possible for the proposition flourmill "The Greyhound" on the oyster Eng is rebuilt. The opening of the mill took place during the National Mills on May 10, 2008.

Cheers
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Greyhound Windmill-img_0001.jpg   Greyhound Windmill-img_0002.jpg   Greyhound Windmill-img_0004.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 05-02-2012, 11:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Beautiful job!