PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Architectural Models

Old 03-17-2020, 07:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 193.89 MB
Wow amazing . Thank you for sharing. I am currently working on the design stages of my new model railroad in Ho scale of the West side lumber company. I am looking at doing all the buildings out of paper . I live in appleton and work in oshkosh
Old 03-17-2020, 04:34 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks for posting your beautiful HO models again. I now know where you have been since your first posts five years ago.....making these wonderful models. Until I saw your last post, I hadn't heard of Clever Models. They show some wonderful models for a train layout. I will have to order some.

I have always had an electric train since I was a small child. When we built our present house 20 years ago, I built a special room in my basement/man cave for my train. It has been complete for a number of years, but no more space for more buildings. Most of the buildings are plastic, but I do have a number paper model structures. I haven't played with my train for a long time, but after reading your posts I turned it on this afternoon and ran it for a while. I couldn't remember what controls ran which tracks etc. I don't remember things like I used to . I have spent my time building papercathedral models and neglecting the railorad . Thanks for reminding me of this
80 year hobby.

Keep up the good work. We want to see you new layout.