PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Architectural Models

Old 06-22-2016, 09:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
TL Workshop's medieval castles, buildings and such

Quote:
Originally Posted by N96HBK View Post
Welcome!! I love precut models!!
Thanks, actually, I've been exploring the pros and cons of pre-cut, printed and downloadable kits out there and I have come to a decision that when I'm ready I will offer my kits as digital downloads instead! I know there are piracy issues out there too, but as a paper modeller myself I would much rather prefer to be able to print out again if I mess up!
The kits will include plain non coloured templates in 3 sizes for the end user to colour/decorate themselves - yes you could of course rescale to any size, but I will adjust glue tabs accordingly so that even in the smaller sizes the glue tabs will still be big enough to work with. Also I will include a rendered version with more architectural details.
To begin with I am working on getting ready 6 or 7 buildings, then I will concentrate on some more complex stuff - mainly medieval castles, towers and the like.

TLWorkshop

*Admin, this reply has gotten away from the initial topic of saying 'hello' slightly, please feel free to move to appropriate forum.
Google Adsense
Old 06-27-2016, 05:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
The first and simplest of these buildings has been published, please see the kit announcement forum for details.

Regards

TLW