PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Architectural Models

Old 06-21-2017, 02:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
HMV Lighthouses of Australia

Hi guys,

I just got the Lasercut Set for the new HMV kit with four Australian lighthouses. And even though I have enough testbuilds on my desk and I already have built these towers for testing I couldn't resist and had to start right away with the smallest one.

Which would be Lighthouse Hornby in Sydney. A beautiful small lighthouse sitting on one of the capes that make the entrance to Sydney from the Pacific. Awesome view from up there...
Attached Thumbnails
HMV Lighthouses of Australia-dsc_1593.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-dsc_1597.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-dsc_1608.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-dsc_1542.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-dsc_1554.jpg  

HMV Lighthouses of Australia-dsc_1527.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-dsc_1531.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-dsc_1536.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 06-21-2017, 02:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
HMV Lighthouse Hornby 1/250

The four lighthouses are in 1/250 scale - so Hornby is not really a big model...

Decided to cut out the windows. The Parts for this are in the kit and Lasercut Set. The little "bulls eyes" are quite tricky. Not much space there. But I think it's worth it.
Attached Thumbnails
HMV Lighthouses of Australia-3479_build_001.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-3479_build_002.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-3479_build_003.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-3479_build_004.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-3479_build_005.jpg  

HMV Lighthouses of Australia-3479_build_006.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-3479_build_007.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-3479_build_008.jpg   HMV Lighthouses of Australia-3479_build_009.jpg