PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Architectural Models

Old 10-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Wow, Thomas! You've created yet another exquisite model. I can certainly see why it took you this long. That's a lot of detail packed into a relatively small space. Wish I could see this one in person too. Perhaps someday....
Old 10-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Thank you Elliot for your kind words. It is truly a remarkable model (see p.2). The detail is perfect and there sure is a lot of it. So many little chimney and dormers and light bulbs. The designer of GPM models never misses the smallest detail.

GPM models are always in Polish with no other translations. When I purchased this model last year, you could down load the directions in a number of languages. I did that, but still had trouble with many of the words. They stopped making this available. The drawings for construction are wonderful. The placement of every detail is noted and numbered. There are also photos of each part of the model in place.

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THE COMPLETED MODEL, IT IS THE LAST POST ON PAGE 2- PLEASE HAVE A LOOK.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:12 AM

It must have been a real challenge to make this very complex model at such a small scale
Old 10-09-2018, 07:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Belated congratulations on completing this beautiful and complex structure.

I like the way you interspersed images of the actual castle with images of your model.

I'm sorry that Lil and I will not be able to see it at Sterling, but perhaps you will also display it in Fairfax or Carlisle next Spring?

Don
Old 10-10-2018, 12:19 PM
Eternal Member

Thank you for your kind words about my model. I'm glad that you like the way that I interspersed the photos of the real castle to show how accurate the model really was. The sad news is that you and Lil will not the present this year I can't imagine a session without you as you are the symbol of this convention. I hope it is not a health issue. I will miss both of you tremendously.
Google Adsense