PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Architectural Models

Old 08-31-2018, 10:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 542.99 MB
Haunted skool

This is a model I just completed of the haunted skool. The model is published by Ray Kiem of Haunted Dimensions. I printed it on A3 to male it easier to build, it went together easily ,all parts fitting. Ray has a number of scary buildings on his site, all free, go have a look.
I needed something different to build, I seem to have hit a block with all the others, there are 3 trams, a tractor,3 armored cars and a loco all waiting in line to be completed. I struggle so with wheels, I sometime have to make some of them up to 5 times and still they are no correct so I thought let me break away from the models I always want to build and try something plain and simple to give a little joy and satisfaction.
Attached Thumbnails
Haunted skool-haunted-skool-ray-kiem-007.jpg   Haunted skool-haunted-skool-ray-kiem-011.jpg   Haunted skool-haunted-skool-ray-kiem-012.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 09-01-2018, 07:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
That looks great.

I was chatting with Ray by email a couple weeks back, when The Knoll link disappeared from his site. He said that life has been keeping him from being able to work on it the way he would like, and since there were few comments on it, he decided to take it down. Taking it down, he got almost as many responses about taking it down as he had while it was up. He may be bringing it back.

Please, folks, encourage the designers before they get discouraged, not after they get discouraged.

That makes a fine vignette. Have you done any of his other models?
Old 09-01-2018, 02:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 99.03 MB
What a super model.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 542.99 MB
Hi Vermin King, thanks for looking and commenting, I have downloads of all of his buildings, Scream House etc but have not built them, I will try one soon, they do not look too complex although they have a large number of part sheets.
Regards
Owen
Old 09-23-2018, 12:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 61.44 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by TramFan View Post
This is a model I just completed of the haunted skool. The model is published by Ray Kiem of Haunted Dimensions. I printed it on A3 to male it easier to build, it went together easily ,all parts fitting. Ray has a number of scary buildings on his site, all free, go have a look.
I needed something different to build, I seem to have hit a block with all the others, there are 3 trams, a tractor,3 armored cars and a loco all waiting in line to be completed. I struggle so with wheels, I sometime have to make some of them up to 5 times and still they are no correct so I thought let me break away from the models I always want to build and try something plain and simple to give a little joy and satisfaction.
Looks amazing! Where did you get the fence? I've downloaded the model, but the fence is not included.
I notice Ray has done the Myers house from Halloween, I'll definitely be building that!
Google Adsense
Old 09-23-2018, 12:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 61.44 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
That looks great.

I was chatting with Ray by email a couple weeks back, when The Knoll link disappeared from his site. He said that life has been keeping him from being able to work on it the way he would like, and since there were few comments on it, he decided to take it down. Taking it down, he got almost as many responses about taking it down as he had while it was up. He may be bringing it back.

Please, folks, encourage the designers before they get discouraged, not after they get discouraged.

That makes a fine vignette. Have you done any of his other models?
The difficulty i had with the Knoll was that i couldn't navigate the pages on my tablet, i was looking forward to seeing the final model, i just couldn't get to it.