PDA

View Full Version : attack mode k.i.t.t

mchale
10-22-2010, 09:38 AM
here is my version of the new k.i.t.ts attack mode i hope with this build and creation mike spawn an ideas for the creation of a bigger more detailed version to be designed

Tapcho
10-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Ha haa Mike! Why wait others to desing when you can do it yourself. Great model alltogether.

Tappi

mchale
10-22-2010, 10:40 AM
thanks tappi but this is small and not that detailed enough

cgutzmer
10-22-2010, 11:07 AM
soooooo make it bigger! ;)

nice work there, love the simple models that really do convey the subjects well :) even though I dont comment on all of them I hope ya know that!
Chris

cotlet
10-22-2010, 11:08 AM
thanks tappi but this is small and not that detailed enough
It's still cute.

mchale
10-22-2010, 11:33 AM
chris if i make the model any more bigger it will start to disstort the model and it will not build or not look right
thanks for the comments chris and cotlet

Retired_for_now
10-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Mike,
I suggest you give it a try anyway. Enlarge your pattern; do a test build; see what doesn't fit (reshape test parts with some scrap card taped on) and where you have room to add more detail. Then, redraw the model in the enlarged size reshaping the parts where you found out you needed to and drawing in more detail where you can.
The first model is your test prototype to get to the final model you want.
Yogi

sjsquirrel
10-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Mchale,

The GIMP (GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program (http://www.gimp.org)) is a great, free, photoshop-like tool for image editing, and there is a fabulous add-on called HQUpscale (High Quality Upscale) that will scale up an image with almost no loss of quality. It uses more advanced techniques to scale the image so that lines and edges remain fairly crisp, and they are easily touched up afterwards. Saves hours of work. I highly recommend you try it.

And heck, if you want, send me those files and I'll scale em up for you. I always loved the original KITT. Haven't seen the new though.

Cheers,

Steve

mchale
10-27-2010, 06:23 PM
thanks steve i made a more detailed and bigger version

michael dazzo
10-28-2010, 08:47 AM
really nice one you have there. mchael. tell me somthing do you have your own web site? if not? please respond. i can help you get your own free web site i have one allready. but you know that allready. would you like one too?

mchale
10-28-2010, 08:56 AM
i dont have a web site and would like one yes

michael dazzo
10-28-2010, 01:22 PM
here ya go then blogspot.com/ it's all free and all you is an e-mail addess and your own password sign in and you can become popular and add all your models to share and show fans what you can do! good luck!

mchale
10-28-2010, 01:27 PM
thanks will do

mchale
10-28-2010, 03:11 PM
here is the web adress to my site
http://mikespapermodels.blogspot.com

sjsquirrel
10-29-2010, 09:33 AM
here is the web adress to my site
http:\\mikespapermodels.blogspot.com

That sure was quick! lol
You've really come a long way since your first PT boats mchale, and you've built an impressive number of models there. Keep up the great work.

Steve

mchale
10-31-2010, 11:14 AM
thanks steve