PDA

View Full Version : Fortezza's 1:100 Soyuz and ISS Models

Spaceguy5
11-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Just wondering, does anyone know either where these can be found, or does anyone have them saved on their computer? I tried searching around the forums and found Fortezza's shuttle models, but not the ISS or Soyuz models. I tried using the Wayback Machine, but it wouldn't let me download files x.x I know I used to have these on my old computer's harddrive... Should have saved them on a CD...

Leo09
11-02-2010, 04:17 AM
See please Home Page di MARS Center -= Microgravity Advanced Research and Support Center =- (http://web.archive.org/web/20080614023018/www.marscenter.it/ita/veicol.asp?pa=605) :)

Spaceguy5
11-02-2010, 04:23 PM
See please Home Page di MARS Center -= Microgravity Advanced Research and Support Center =- (http://web.archive.org/web/20080614023018/www.marscenter.it/ita/veicol.asp?pa=605) :)

I dunno if it's just my computer, my internet, or what... but it won't let me download off the Wayback Machine x.x Can anyone else download it?

vem566
11-14-2010, 07:49 AM
Notify email address. I'll send you the files.

merzo
11-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Pretty good day

Send me link to Google Documents.
I hope you work if there is trouble and helps me a letter:

greeting
Merzo

Google docs link removed, please contact Merzo directly with a PM if you need the files - Yogi

Retired_for_now
11-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Merzo - just need to know if you have Mr. Fortezza's permission to repost all his files?

No criticism intended - your heart is in the right place and you put some effort into this, but ...

Mr. Fortezza specified the files are shareware, which usually means you can share single copies but should not publish or distribute a large number of copies of his work. It may be time consuming to answer each request by emailing the files to the requester, but unless Mr. Fortezza reposts the files we must assume he intended to stop distributing the models.

I hope to see the author repost the files, but until then we can share - but not republish - his work.

Yogi
(PASA Moderator)

merzo
11-15-2010, 01:26 AM
Merzo - just need to know if you have Mr. Fortezza's permission to repost all his files?

No criticism intended - your heart is in the right place and you put some effort into this, but ...

Mr. Fortezza specified the files are shareware, which usually means you can share single copies but should not publish or distribute a large number of copies of his work. It may be time consuming to answer each request by emailing the files to the requester, but unless Mr. Fortezza reposts the files we must assume he intended to stop distributing the models.

I hope to see the author repost the files, but until then we can share - but not republish - his work.

Yogi
(PASA Moderator)

Apologize
I knew that the ISS Mars center plans Plans can be downloaded freely.
I'm sorry if I did wrong. These links are filled with the Mars Center is free to file

Sorry!
Merz

vem566
11-15-2010, 05:10 AM
Sorry for the wrong proposal to transfer files.
Here's the direct link:
Home Page di MARS Center -= Microgravity Advanced Research and Support Center =- (http://web.archive.org/web/20080614023018/www.marscenter.it/ita/veicol.asp?pa=605)

Retired_for_now
11-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Apologize
I knew that the ISS Mars center plans Plans can be downloaded freely.
I'm sorry if I did wrong. These links are filled with the Mars Center is free to file

Sorry!
Merz

No apology needed, Merzo. You were trying to help. The general policy is to link to the original website where the author posted the files (wayback machine is OK); but not to rehost the files on another site or link directly to the files. This ensures we see everything the author intended to go with the files.

Yogi

bbwolfie
07-04-2011, 05:58 AM
I noticed that none of the 4 Wayback crawlings have a good hyperlink to Fortezza's real airlock pdf - the link downloads a copy of the destiny pdf - I know i'm late to this scene - but am trying to piece together all the parts to the ISS - thanks for any help

obwand10
07-07-2011, 08:31 AM
yuo'd be better off w. Alfonso's for the complete station.......well almost complete.

markcable
07-09-2011, 02:59 PM
No apology needed, Merzo. You were trying to help. The general policy is to link to the original website where the author posted the files (wayback machine is OK); but not to rehost the files on another site or link directly to the files. This ensures we see everything the author intended to go with the files.

Yogi

It also ensures the creators of the work retain control of their creation. As a designer of a few kits, I appreciate that.

Wad Cutter
04-29-2014, 01:42 PM
I'm trying to build the AMX model of the Soyuz and I am running into problems trying to work out in which order which ring goes where and then line correctly. I have seen this model of the Soyuz but as I could not translate the instructions went for the AMX. Is there a English version of the Soyuz? I know I have asked this question before but seems like no one has a answer. So I ask again. Thank you for your time and help. wc

Paper Kosmonaut
04-29-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi Wad Cutter, I have read a couple of messages of your troubles with building AXM's Soyuz now in the past few days. Perhaps it would be of some help if you posted some photos of your build. There are a lot of us here to help you and who actually have built the AXM Soyuz without any trouble. It actually is quite straightforward.
The Fortezza Soyuz is much more complicated, really. Besides, it is hard to find since the site is down. Just show us where you think you are stuck. We can help. That is what this forum is for.

Wad Cutter
04-30-2014, 03:56 PM
Ok Paper, let he take a few photos of where I am. I just started so I'm not to deep into. I know I can pull this off and it's a very beautiful model. To me as I only have the first two rings glued together, it's a matter of lining up the correct rings. I've noticed they don't get glued in any old way the modeler wants. I'll be back. waddy