PDA

View Full Version : Museum models submissions

cgutzmer
02-04-2010, 12:40 PM
OK - If you have a model you would like considered for the museum project please post it here or email it to me. Please understand you will need to ship me the model for it to be included. If you want to build a model for the museum please post it up here so I can see what you have planned :)

If anyone submits models to me directly I will post up pics here so you can see how its progressing.
Thanks!
Chris

JohnO
09-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Chris,
Any info on IPMS SIG ?
John Oszajca
Las Vegas

cdavenport
09-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Chris,
Any info on IPMS SIG ?
John Oszajca
Las Vegas

SIG stands for special interest group. We actually have enough members on this forum to start a Paper Model SIG.

If you need information on a particular member, contact International Plastic Modeler's Society USA (http://www.ipmsusa.org) They should be able to help you out.

cdavenport
09-03-2011, 10:37 PM
OK - If you have a model you would like considered for the museum project please post it here or email it to me. Please understand you will need to ship me the model for it to be included. If you want to build a model for the museum please post it up here so I can see what you have planned :)

If anyone submits models to me directly I will post up pics here so you can see how its progressing.
Thanks!
Chris

First I have seen of this, Chris. Is there a link where I can learn more?

rickstef
09-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Fine Scale Paper Modelers - PaperModelers.com (http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/fine-scale-paper-modelers/)

cgutzmer
09-04-2011, 06:15 PM
thanks rick :)

cdavenport
09-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Forgive my seeming indolence, but I cannot find anything about the museum effort at that link. I checked all the pages there were, too...at least I thought I did. Perhaps a little more guidance?

Thanks, guys!

rickstef
09-04-2011, 09:52 PM
You asked about the IPMS SIG, and i gave you the link to the SIG forum.

Chris' statement about a museum is local to him

cgutzmer
09-05-2011, 06:59 AM
well the whole museum thing is long dead anyhow. We could have gotten a display at the museum of science and industry at chicago but there wasnt much interest and I couldnt make the deadline.
Chris

cdavenport
09-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Thanks Chris. I thought it was still current. Too bad. WEll, on to the next big thing!

cgutzmer
09-05-2011, 08:21 PM
no worries :) I got other plans and still have that darn book on the back burner :)