PDA

View Full Version : Seeking large-scale ship hull components beta builder

lancer525
05-22-2010, 08:07 AM
In the process of designing a 1/200 warship, and I've gotten to the point of tweaking some fairly difficult sections of the hull, and would like to find someone willing to build discrete segments of the project. I'm getting down to the point where there are some fine tweaks to be made, and am seeking more experienced shipbuilders to help find any fit issues or difficulties. There is no specific time-requirement, but I also don't want to hold up the development process either. This isn't the whole hull, just discrete sections of it to test fit and overall design.

I happen to be out of town at the moment, but when I return home on Tuesday, I'll be able to post some photos by way of illustration of the components for which I am seeking a beta builder.

Thanks!!

bigbenn
08-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi,
You seem to have not had much luck here with helpers - perhaps I can offer my 2 cents worth, if you need any help, advice or whatever.
Richard (BigBenn)

lancer525
10-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Note the date of the post, Richard... I'm so far beyond needing this, that I'd forgotten I'd even posted it. Thank you, for the gracious offer... I'm sure I'll take you up on it for a test build, if you feel up to it. It's a complex, very large assembly.

I'm practically finished with the hull, and just need to fit the last couple of pieces together, I just haven't had the time...

cgutzmer
10-19-2010, 07:40 PM
actually he posted it a LOOOOOONG time ago too - for some reason it got stuck in moderation and I couldnt get it out then kinda forgot about it :( sorry man....