PDA

View Full Version : The trailer

ronaldom
11-17-2010, 06:41 AM
The trailer was hardest than the truck, incredible, but it was!!!
The first problem, i din't have the measures of model. Then I estimated the measures.
All the measures i got, i to had to estimate from of pictures, but the resul was well...i think

peter taft
11-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Your estimations worked out well, this is a great piece of work. Be proud of your achievement here :)

ronaldom
11-17-2010, 07:11 AM
Thank you but it was a hard job, let me know with the pictures

peter taft
11-17-2010, 07:21 AM
The springs and wheel assemblies are always tough - even worse when you have SO many to build. Your attention to detail is very good too ! Nice job :)

ronaldom
11-17-2010, 07:22 AM
The best thing when you make a project is that: ONE DAY IT ENDS.
And as the more time was spend, better it is the result!
I was satisfact and it will be avaliable on the web soon!

peter taft
11-17-2010, 07:44 AM
The best thing when you make a project is that: ONE DAY IT ENDS.
And as the more time was spend, better it is the result!
I was satisfact and it will be avaliable on the web soon!

I know what you mean - I have several i can't get at because of the problem with my hands, BUT whilst i wait for all that to clear up i can at least sit and look at all the great pieces of work coming on here :)

Art Deco
11-17-2010, 07:47 AM
Very nice work! I especially enjoyed seeing how you build up the wheels and tires. Thanks for the photos, and congratulations on a beautiful piece of modeling!

ronaldom
11-18-2010, 05:55 AM
Very nice work! I especially enjoyed seeing how you build up the wheels and tires. Thanks for the photos, and congratulations on a beautiful piece of modeling!

Thank Art, the tires and wheels, mostly the tires, i intend a better finish but as i make it in small scale (+- 1:50), it works satisfactory, even it will be better, i hope!

ronaldom
11-26-2010, 06:12 PM
This model can be downloaded at the PAPEROOM
PAPEROOM (http://paperoom.blogspot.com/)
It will be soon here