PDA

View Full Version : More tatebankos !

Pat_craft
12-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Good day today...
I receive 2 tatebankos from Japan.
A friend of went to Japan for some hollydays, and I asked her to buy 2 tatebankos on Toy toraya because this internet site does'nt sale outside of Japan.

This are the very first pictures. And of course, I will show the build and the result !
Just wait and see...

Don Boose
12-07-2010, 09:08 AM
I look forward to the builds, Pat.

Don

Maltedfalcon
12-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Sweet!
designing one of my own is on my todo list!
Can't wait to see these assembled...

John Wagenseil
12-07-2010, 03:28 PM
OHHHHHH

I am somewhat envious.

papermodelfan
12-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Fantastic, Pat!! Can you tell anything about what the subject matter is for these? Can someone who reads Kanji characters decipher it? My colleague Tony Cole has written a report on building these - I will send it to you. Cheers, Rob Tauxe

Pat_craft
12-08-2010, 03:50 AM
For the first step, I have scanned the sheets. For 2 reasons :

•*First, I don't want to loose the tatebanko by accident. So I will have a copy of them.
Some models on Toy toraya seems to be out of stock, and there is no certitude they reprint them again. So, may be, those sheets are precious...

• Second, I will build them in a smaller scale, more easy to manipulate and to... stow. :)

There are no many indications to build them... as usual for tatebankos ! So if you have notes about them papermodelfan, they are welcome !

I try to translate the japanese text with google, but the result is... a sort of surrealistic poem ! Nice, but not useful at all.

I will try to have a better translation with japanese people I will met soon.