PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy here!

Janusz
05-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Just to say hello to everyone!
I am from little different but paralel universe of RC models, recently heavy involved with electric ducted fans. I hope that browzing your forum will be great inspiration to me. I am always searching for new objects to model.
I hope to be able to share with your community my experience with scale building finishes and tricks!
Cheers,
Janusz

Golden Bear
05-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Good for ya, Janusz. Always welcome here. You could show us pictures of what you work on also... we all pretty much like to see peoples creations around here. Also, tell us a little about yourself if you like? Where are you from, etc.

Carl

whulsey
05-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Don't remember if I gave you a welcome or not with the server problems the site had freaking me out. Anyway welcome aboard and let us see what you do. We love photos!

Janusz
05-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Well, well....
something is not right. I have got nice welcoming letter from like two people (sorry, I do not recall the names) so I fell obligated and posted pretty long post and a pic of myself with two cute R3 GeeBee's in my hands and somehow this post dissapeared... I am not sure if I am able to navigate this site properly but the picture posting etc is pretty much the same like in RC Groups so I am positive that i did it right way....
I will try to post something little bit later just to check how those things are going here...
Cheers,
Janusz

dansls1
05-19-2008, 07:46 PM
It's not you, we had a slight board problem over the weekend and had to go to a backup version (there's a longer post explaining it) - so nothing you did wrong. Welcome ;)