PDA

View Full Version : Tips & Tricks vs. Tips & Techniques

Rubenandres77
04-23-2011, 07:34 PM
I have wondered a couple of times why there are two subforums with very similar names:

Tips & Tricks
Tips & Techniques

I understand that the first, under the general "card models" section is supposed to help the builders.

And that the second one, under "designers corner" is more oriented towards the developing/design of models.

That's the theory.

However, several times the tips shared in one section are helpful to the other as well, and vice-versa, or both at the same time.

In both we can find tips and tricks and techniques to build models, tips that can be used to design/recolour models, tricks to handle the building materials.

I have personally felt that those two sections could be merged into only one, since they are so similar.

Not to mention that I have gotten lost a couple of times, looking for a specific tip I remember, thinking it's on the first subforum, but later realizing is on the other.

My suggestion is to revise the need/usefulness of having them separated, and if possible to merge them into only one.

If merging is not possible, then I suggest to slightly re-name the mentioned subforums, and have a content check, so that they contain what they are supposed to contain (one only for building tips, and the other only for designing techniques).

Thanks for your attention :)

Ruben Andres.

dell_zantoz
04-23-2011, 07:46 PM
So maybe we can integrate them and call them Tips, Tricks and Techniques.:)