PDA

View Full Version : Fathers' Day Gift Ideas

KCStephens
06-03-2008, 11:47 AM
With Father's day just a few weeks away it's time to start putting together my list of gift ideas. Ya know... Suttle hints left laying around the house...Tucked under pellows, stuck on the fridge, inserted into the Better Homes and Garden magazine, etc, etc... No neck ties this year! No BBQ aprons, No bedroom slippers, none of that stuff! Topping my list this year would have to be a Japanese hole punch, but I'd even be happy with a new ream of card stock and my own personal color printer cartridge. I know I'm not alone out there. What is tops your card modeling wish list?

rickstef
06-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Every Dakar model I do not have, doubles on those, and singles on those which I only have one copy.

(Ya knew I would go there)

good thing you said wish list, i am not a dad, at least so far as i know

dansls1
06-03-2008, 12:13 PM
I believe mine is going to be a round of golf - which I'll take the father in law out for his father's day present as well.
Unfortunately running a tight budget, so the list of model kits I want is stacking up...

Ashrunner
06-03-2008, 01:28 PM
A newer camera, with better noise control at higher ISOs would be my wish list resident.

But it would have to be a birthday gift, since I ain't a father...at least not one I am aware of.

willygoat
06-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I got mine early. A 4-cycle line trimmer (weed whacker). It's fun :D

rickstef
06-03-2008, 07:58 PM
I got mine early. A 4-cycle line trimmer (weed whacker). It's fun :D

that is no weed whacker, that is a weed annihilator

Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor would be proud

lee4752
06-03-2008, 08:05 PM
An IOU for a skiing vacation this winter instead of visiting the family (hers) for our holiday "vacation."

willygoat
06-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Rick, you should hear that thing. It starts out low and rumbly, then it sounds like an entire squadron of B-17s flying in (maybe a little exaggerated). Its really fun. I'll agree on the annihilator part too :p