PDA

View Full Version : ID me

Phil
06-13-2008, 09:27 PM
You may need to enlist your inner-child for this one, the subject is fictional.

rickstef
06-13-2008, 09:48 PM
a locomotive tricycle?

willygoat
06-13-2008, 09:53 PM
It's the crazy @s$ train I made from boxes as a child! No, seriously, I made a "box train" that looked nearly identical to this. I used my Radio Flyer wagon as the base. It really frightens me how you can read my memories Phil:p

billy.leliveld
06-14-2008, 01:29 PM
In proper Dutch it would be a Locomokipkachelefantje...
Which translates to a Locomochickenstovelephant...
BTW, @ Rick, we're doing alright sofar with the soccer..:D

rickstef
06-14-2008, 01:42 PM
BTW, @ Rick, we're doing alright sofar with the soccer..:D

Yes Billy, I really love the color Oranje

Hup Holland

http://webcartoons.nl/beheer/ecards/upload/hup_holland.gif

Phil
06-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Rick is close, it is a pedal powered train. But who rode it?

John Bowden
06-14-2008, 04:09 PM
I could be wrong........... but Charlie says "I love my good and plenty"

Phil
06-15-2008, 08:30 AM
No, think modern day cartoons...

rickstef
06-15-2008, 08:33 AM
Ed, Edd, and Eddie

Phil
06-15-2008, 08:36 AM
no, noo, and nope!

Phil
06-16-2008, 05:44 AM
I knew nobody would get this. I have been a fan of the cartoon for years and have only seen this episode once, just a few days ago.

Ready for the answer???

It is Spongebob Squarepants in the episode " The Krusty Sponge" and he is riding the "Krusty Sponge Fun Train".

I saw this and said " I want one!"...soon I will have one...the toy that is.

akremedy
06-16-2008, 08:30 AM
For crying out loud, how could I have not realized this??

We're in a Sponge Bob phase at the moment and actually have this episode on DVD - it plays almost continuously in the car. This is the episode where the food critic deems Sponge Bob the greatest fry cook of all time.

Good one Phil - any plans to make this available to "the fans"?

Adam

dansls1
06-16-2008, 08:39 AM
Hmm, no offense but I'm hoping beyond all hope that I can avoid a spongebob phase with my son. It's bad enough he is addicted to the wiggles thanks to daycare, but I can't handle spongebob. I don't know what it is, but that show is about the absolute worst kids show to me. Actually it's second to Oobi. I know why I dislike that one though, they talk like a poor Jap-English movie and I think it's going to teach children very bad talking habits...

Now, if somebody were to come up with some 'Wonderpets' animal models, that'd be awesome!

akremedy
06-16-2008, 09:02 AM
LOL - this could digress into a rather lengthy thread I fear - and a heated debate, no doubt.

Truly, the absolute worst must be Boobah in all of its hypnotic, seizure-inducing, farting glory - though Oobi is a very close second.

I resisted Sponge Bob for years, but have finally come realize an element of cleverness, though not as much so as the Simpsons. That said, I'd prefer my kids watch Wonder Pets too, or Little Bear, or one of the (fewer in quantity) other more wholesome cartoons, but I'm learning to choose my battles ;-)

Adam

Phil
06-16-2008, 09:08 AM
For crying out loud, how could I have not realized this??

We're in a Sponge Bob phase at the moment and actually have this episode on DVD - it plays almost continuously in the car. This is the episode where the food critic deems Sponge Bob the greatest fry cook of all time.

Good one Phil - any plans to make this available to "the fans"?

Adam
Yes Adam, it will be a free download when I am finished...any chance you can get a couple big screenshots of the train for me???:D

As far as wholesome goes...it sure beats Ren and Stimpy!...but I love that one too!
Remember, we are MOSTLY adults here!

akremedy
06-16-2008, 09:46 AM
Yes Adam, it will be a free download when I am finished...any chance you can get a couple big screenshots of the train for me???:D

As far as wholesome goes...it sure beats Ren and Stimpy!...but I love that one too!
Remember, we are MOSTLY adults here!

Sure Phil, I'll try to see what I can do - it's been quite awhile since I've fiddled around with video editing, etc. Let me see what I can do over the next day or two...

Adam

John Bowden
06-16-2008, 10:21 AM
The grand-daughter is attached to SPROUT TV and Nina and Star..............man I sure miss cartoons that were "the way they were" when I grew up............... I think I turned out ok and never once have I thought about dropping an anvil on someones head or sticking a rocket on my back with skates................. now wanting to hit some folks with a ball peen hammer between the eyes......... that's different :)

P.S.

Some folks do deserve a ball peen hammer between the eyes............ but as yet I haven't......................... yet :)

Good one Phil............. it will go good with the Spouge BoB model.

akremedy
06-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Sure Phil, I'll try to see what I can do - it's been quite awhile since I've fiddled around with video editing, etc. Let me see what I can do over the next day or two...

Adam

Hi Phil,
I've got a clip that encapsulates only what you're looking for. It's about 8.5mb in .avi, or 25mb in .iso if you prefer. Let me know how you'd like it delivered.

lee4752
06-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Let's just be happy they've managed to kill off the Smurfs

Phil
06-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Thank you!
avi is fine, can you email to;
cutncards at gmail dot com?

shrike
06-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Lee, you have seen the UNICEF sponsored clip of Smurf village being bombed back to the stone age haven't you?

John Bowden
06-17-2008, 08:29 AM
La-la-la la la la.........la-la la-la la

Phil
06-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Thanx to Adam I now have some clear screenshots...
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk147/cuttincards/ksft.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk147/cuttincards/ksft1.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk147/cuttincards/ksft2.jpg

lee4752
06-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Lee, you have seen the UNICEF sponsored clip of Smurf village being bombed back to the stone age haven't you?
One of the happiest moments in the history of TV. Now we just need to get rid of BooBah, Teletubbies, all network news departments, and the presidential campaign coverage. Then, maybe it'll be safe to resume watching without fear of severe intellectual impairment.