PDA

View Full Version : Polish model stores

duditz72
09-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Hi I am just curious what others experiences with the polish Internet stores is like? I feel like there is the obvious language barrier but there seems to ba cultural one as well. Not saying anything negative just curious what others have found so I can gauge how I interact with them appropriatelly and respectfully. Thanks

Tim Crowe
09-20-2011, 10:54 AM
I've had no problems dealing with any of the polish stores (GPM, Orlik) Or any of the german (Interliner) and ukrainian (Orel) sites

I keep my emails (In english) short and precise.

Tim

duditz72
09-20-2011, 11:14 AM
Right good thing to keep in mind Tim. And should state again I haven't had any problems just curious of others tips to make sure I am working with these great sites respectfully and appropriately is all.

Wyvern
09-20-2011, 12:51 PM
I've ordered from GPM's store with no problems; they even refunded part of the purchase due to currency fluctuations. Service was fast, too- under two weeks, from Poland to Florida.

Wyvern

duditz72
09-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Wow! Yeah, I just a placed a pretty large order with GPM and I e-mailed several times over the past two day "just" to make he got my payment and that the order had shipped with no response. I know there is a big time difference and I keep the. e-mails short just curious have any advice I just don't want to make him mad because he seems like a great guy and he has a great store. Thanks guys for any input

Clashster
09-20-2011, 12:58 PM
I would agree with Wyvern on GPM. I have ordered several times from them and have had no issues and fast service. Plus, they carry many of the other companies kits.

duditz72
09-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Yes agreed great store maybe the best

doctormax
09-20-2011, 02:09 PM
I find them very good, the few I have gone to have told me I was the first person from Ireland to ever order from them.