PDA

View Full Version : For your Enjoyment

peter taft
09-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi Guys and Gals. Found an old Video which i thought i would share with you. The quality isn't too bad to say that this is VHS Format. Bob Symes, and his wonderful manner of showing models of all kinds in the making. Bob is a true Gentleman, and to me, THE voice of Model making :) So sit back and Relax, but mostly.... ENJOY, You will ;):)

ffY5WisJz2c
RUfDH4DeV3o
C60OgNFG9Vg
6zE__79mcCU

GaryPilsworth
09-23-2011, 12:09 AM
Thanks Pete;)
That made me feel old again lol
:rolleyes:Ah those forgotten memories......

peter taft
09-23-2011, 04:34 AM
Thanks Pete;)
That made me feel old again lol
:rolleyes:Ah those forgotten memories......

If i ever get to old age, i hope i can be as active as Bob. I have his Model Railways Video Somewhere, but i think it's too badly worn to transfer - Played to death and never a copy made... BIG mistake :rolleyes: Glad you like this VT Gary :)

gregh
09-24-2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks Peter, reminds me of a long time ago neighbor who was a HO train nut. He scratch built everything, even made his own rivets, bolts, nuts etc to assemble the engines. Craftmanship was unreal.

doctormax
09-24-2011, 02:27 PM
If i ever get to old age, i hope i can be as active as Bob. I have his Model Railways Video Somewhere, but i think it's too badly worn to transfer - Played to death and never a copy made... BIG mistake :rolleyes: Glad you like this VT Gary :)
]
is this the show peter 9WR8QtuQ0m8?

OgdenBob
09-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Thanks Peter and doctormax! Really enjoyed all of the vids you guys provided. I had never heard of Bob Symes before today. Some of the best model building I've seen!

Bob

peter taft
09-25-2011, 04:49 PM
]
is this the show peter ?

The very one Martin - I found the Tape, but not what i remembered storing the show on - It's on a Reel :rolleyes: So thank God for You Tube, i don't have to go and find a Reel to Reel unit to play it on. Thanks.

Thanks Peter and doctormax! Really enjoyed all of the vids you guys provided. I had never heard of Bob Symes before today. Some of the best model building I've seen!

Bob

It's a pleasure Bob, pleased you enjoyed the shows :)