PDA

View Full Version : OV-10A of the US NAVY's Black Ponies squadron

Moshe
09-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Hi everyone,

Another re-colored version of ModelArt's 1/32 OV-10A is available at: http://www.papermodels.co.il (http://www.papermodels.co.il/)
In the colors of the US NAVY's Black Ponies.
The kit includes four rocket pods. If you already purchased any one of the other two OV-10A's for a full price, you'll receive a rebate of 60% after purchasing this kit (I'll check my list, and if you are there, I'll e-mail you the refund).

Thank you, Moshe Lemer, ML Card Models

John Bowden
09-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Oh Yes! I ordered mine!

john

Yu Gyokubun
09-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Great! I've been waiting for this version for long time.

redhorse
09-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Moshe,

Why do you make it so I have to scan my driver's license in order to buy a kit? I don't have a scanner but I'd really like to buy some of your kits - interesting subjects and from what I've heard good kits too. I cannot imagine stealing someone's credit card to buy paper models - or anything for that matter.

Moshe
09-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Moshe,

Why do you make it so I have to scan my driver's license in order to buy a kit? I don't have a scanner but I'd really like to buy some of your kits - interesting subjects and from what I've heard good kits too. I cannot imagine stealing someone's credit card to buy paper models - or anything for that matter.

Redhorse, you don't have to do it. When someone sends me mail, asking this question, I answer them that there is no need to send me any scanned id's. It's a kind of a trick condition, to scare away those that have no good thoughts (papermodelingwise) on their minds.

I have another way to figure out the intentions of the potential buyer,
but I'll keep it to myself :D

I came up with this requirement a few months ago, after one customer, complained to his credit card compny, that he did not recognize that charge. They took the money out of my PayPal account, performed their investigation, with PayPal's assistance on my side, and after 2-3 months they returned me that amount of money, after deducting $10 as their fee.

But, as I said above, if someone expreses their concern about this, I tell them to go ahead and place the order without
the id.

Moshe

redhorse
09-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Oh excellent!!!! I'm going to order some models tonight when I get home, I've been drooling over quite a few of them!

Moshe
09-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Forgot to put it in the original post...

The 60% rebate offer will expire on September 10th.

Thank you for your support.

Moshe