PDA

View Full Version : Kin Jong Il

richkat
12-18-2011, 10:00 PM
WOO HOO Kim Jong Il is dead ....Rich

Yale
12-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Just like the advice about being careful what you wish for, let's be careful what we cheer. I could not agree more that the world is a better place without Kim Jung Il, but fear that his death could trigger a power struggle that could spill over with violence -- possibly even nukes -- elsewhere in the region. And even if that doesn't happen, the successor could be even worse.

nebeltex
12-18-2011, 10:14 PM
very true Yale. sometimes you are better off with the devil you do know, but wow.... first V.I. day and now this? i don't think i'll even bother to ask for a christmas present this year.

spaceagent-9
12-18-2011, 10:28 PM
the real enemy of freedom and truth
isnt any man,
its system of oppression.
thru paper modeling we can reach korea, and exchange thoughts and ideas,
no king or army can oppress someone who has a free mind and the ability to communicate

Ron0909
12-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Nothing will fertilize a rice paddy better than fresh Kim Jong Il :)
Whoo Hoo!!
On a serious note, his youngest son, the one 'groomed' for succession, might end up being a little tyrant to prove his worth. Nice if he showed some sense and worked towards feeding his people and reunification

APA-168
12-18-2011, 11:26 PM
I see no reason to cheer, at least not yet. I fear the his son, who is quite young, will either feel the need to prove himself or be pushed into violence by the military leadership. As was pointed out above, sometimes you are better off with the devil you know.

Zathros
12-19-2011, 12:17 AM
He's been IL for a long time, and from what I understand, his son is IL too. Must run in the family.