PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Greetings to all at Paper Modelers

BrianTJohnston
12-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Sorry I've been out of touch, but I have been busy running back and forth to visit my 32 year old daughter in hospital. She had a cerebral haemmorage 10 weeks ago and has been ion hospitals down in London (2 hours each way) and now nearer her home in Staffordshire (best part of 3 hours each way). We thought she was going to have to spend Xmas in hospital but she is getting out on the 22nd, so we'll be trotting up and down to Stoke on an even more regular basis, to provide some relief for her husband. She is still quite severely disabled but is improving, although it might be 6 months before she can get back to work.

Can't see a lot of model-building on the horizon.

However, best wishes to all for the festive season

Brian

Leif Ohlsson
12-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Dear Brian, best of wishes for your daughter and yourself in such difficult times. Keep in touch when you can, and when life's more serious matters have been resolved.

Leif

rmks2000
12-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your daughter.

Tim Crowe
12-20-2011, 02:45 PM
It's good your daughter is getting out for Christmas.

Sound like the best Christmas present you could wish for.

You are are both in my thoughts

Tim

Tapcho
12-20-2011, 02:52 PM
I wish you and your family all the best and pray for a fast recovery for your daughter. In this tragedy the best Christmas present for you all is that your daughter is able to join you.

Warm thouhgts to you all,

Tappi

BrianTJohnston
12-21-2011, 05:49 AM
Thank you all for your kind wishes. As Tim says, it's the best Xmas present I could have wished for!

Brian