PDA

View Full Version : Stuff like this makes me geeky all over....

ARMORMAN
01-14-2012, 06:19 PM
....and glad I don't have a computer system that could run it....

I wish this was a movie:

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m54E3oFWacA)

whulsey
01-14-2012, 07:43 PM
That does look pretty intense!

Vortex_4200
01-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Holy cow!!!! I have to get this. I hopw we see a slew of new papermodels come out of this too, some of those units are cool!

Spaceguy5
01-15-2012, 05:17 PM
I don't know what's worse: The fact that a good portion of the footage in this trailer is pre-rendered graphics (not actual gameplay footage. It'd be like seeing a trailer for a movie then going to a theater and seeing a completely different one), or the fact that they're essentially just re-releasing Starcraft II but with different maps. I miss the days when developers released extra content for free.

eric_son
01-15-2012, 06:45 PM
I don't know what's worse: The fact that a good portion of the footage in this trailer is pre-rendered graphics (not actual gameplay footage. It'd be like seeing a trailer for a movie then going to a theater and seeing a completely different one), or the fact that they're essentially just re-releasing Starcraft II but with different maps. I miss the days when developers released extra content for free.

Different maps and extra units. Kinda like what Brood Wars did to SC1.
I'm not sure if my assessment is correct though. I only played SC1 + BroodWars. I've yet to play SC2.