PDA

View Full Version : Apollo Saturn V Video

mbauer
02-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Was trying to find how to watch the superbowl online. Ran accross something else and completely missed the game...

Hulu - For All Mankind - Watch the full movie now. (http://www.hulu.com/watch/165094/for-all-mankind)

Sure was neat seeing the moon from their view, the earth as well...

Mike

Ponytail
02-07-2012, 05:20 AM
For US-citizens only......;-((

davelant
02-08-2012, 08:02 PM
I don't know about international availability, but this movie is available on DVD as a part of the Criterion Collection. Criterion puts classic movies on DVD, and they do it right.

Dyna-Soar
02-08-2012, 09:15 PM
I think I still have that on VHS somewhere.

Mechanic
02-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Thank you! As I started to watch this the goosebumps started. I don't think I've actually seen this show before. The Friday before last our local PBS station broadcast a show titled "Apollo", but I'm not sure when it originally played; these programs are always interesting to me to watch. Doesn't hurt that they help occupy me while Ken is hard at work on his Apollo Command Module project!

mbauer
03-13-2012, 12:37 AM
I've watched it about 50-times since finding it.

Guess I better find a dvd or even a vhs of it... I agree about the Ken statement.

Ken doing his thing is why my searches on the net for a more realistic Apollo capsule (my 6ft tall stomp rocket/air rocket updates) led me to find this

Mike